Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Identification needed?
This maybe useful

hxxp://wedinos dot org
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Thanks for posting this! I just spent waaay too much time going through the results (I love stuff like this)! It really gave me a firm reference for what brands of vitamins to avoid and which are always good.
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
I’ve used pill wizard and it’s always worked for me. Hope that helps
*BUMP*
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
You might try this

hxxps://pill-id.webpoisoncontrol.org/

Good luck!
Thank you all for posting. I do note that my friend, QuickFix, puts this site up a lot. And, without using hotlinks no less.

I am so glad you all thought to do this. We all appreciate you.

Be careful all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

*Bump*
If any Members know of a site that offer a similar service please post (without hotlinks)

Stay safe
QF
Success!