Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
https://www.mylesmeds.net
I had a bird land a few weeks ago and it was my first order. Myles is top notch. I hope he restocks soon.
have all of the service providers stopped?
I hope Myles will allow IOP members to have first dibs when he gets his restock. Lots of lurkers on this board who don't contribute crap. Just sayin'...  Sleepy
2/2 from myles. Seems to be around 10-15 to NE.

Great vendor.
(08-09-2019, 04:31 PM)Leesus83 Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 08:30 PM)Charon Wrote: It has been an incredibly brutal year for chronically ill. Very depressing.

However, get in five posts in 24 hr
period.  And then I can PM you areas you will want to see.

Hopefully, but man, being on meds to prevent seizures and strokes for half a century, can leave one in bad shape when one is not being serviced.

argh. and my sister and her husband are NYC doctors but they don't script for anyone anymore. They retired.

Keep suggesting places guys and gals.
I can only imagine what half a century is like. 15 years here and have seen and used many vendors from every corner of the globe. Most very good but nearly all seem to come to an inevitable end as time passes Sad . Not a chance to get scripted here for my condition either.

Thank you for your kind offer to pm me other areas now I've hit the 50 post mark. It's taken a fair few years to reach this stage but I dread to think what would have happened without such a forum!
   I have the same problem both of my doctors have retired and the new doctors won't prescribe what the other doctors were prescribing.
He's still out of stock? I should reach 50 posts sometime this week so we'll see what happens...
(08-20-2019, 11:44 AM)Lavender Wrote: He's still out of stock? I should reach 50 posts sometime this week so we'll see what happens...

We are still operational but no definite date as to when stocks will be back.
Our official secured weblink:

https://www.mylesmeds.net

Email: 

[email protected]
[email protected]
It’s good to hear an update, even if not what we hoped for. Appreciate you keeping in touch with us, Myles.
I second that. Communication with Myles has always been fast, consistent and honest. Just hope that things will get back to normal again soon.
Thirded!

Myles is great. Hope to see him back up and running soon!