Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY HOLIDAYS. BE SAFE, ALL
(12-16-2018, 09:13 PM)Charon Wrote: Heart HAPPYHOLIDAYSPEOPLE. Heart

Angel be safe Angel

Happy holidays everyone! As a semi newish memeber to this community, I just really wanted to say thank you for having me...I feel like apart of a family, and the more posts I see like this, the more I feel that this place is incredible. I am wishing everyone all the best this season, hopefully all your wishes and dreams/desires come true!
Thanks Charon, Happy Holidays to you as well.  Thank you for the kind comments, and for facilitating such a great forum.
And blessings to those who may be in less fortunate circumstances due to health, grieving a recently lost loved one or simple loneliness. It can be a tough time of year for many.
Amen, Levi.

I see so much illness and brokeness and defeated spirits. In private talks.

Then I see all of u make the holidays happier. I really appreciate all of u whom also care deeply about others.

Ya, I was reading this last nite, and I dont remember a thread i made a year ago.

So, thank u for bringing it back to life.

I really appreciate that so many of u are contributing. Keeping us together as a family and celebrating. Together.

You really are a wonderful bunch of friends and members to have. And, I really appreciate all the help.

May u all be blessed and safe and be granted the desires of your heart. Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day coming up as well.

It is really nice to have a family.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey everyone , happy holidays ! I hope the new year brings positivity and good fortune for everybody
Here's hoping everyone has safe and happy Christmas and all the best in the new year!!!.

We are all misfit toys in our special way(s).

Some warmer weather coming here, so it should make for safer travels for all those family visits.

Cheers everyone and << a special toast to all those who contribute there time, efforts and prayers to this site! >>

Folken...…………... Cool  Heart

A fantastic day if you choose to folks... ;0)$~

Better late then never.

Happy Holidays!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Happy holidays everyone including admin super admins and everybody else that's been apart of this form helping and spreading awareness and knowledge?
"There's no place like home.”
Happy Holidays to all !!
Happy Holidays to this great forum Friends members !!!!!