Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY HOLIDAYS. BE SAFE, ALL
Father God, In Jesus precious name, I ask that You heal happyvibe's husband, Lord. Grant his health team wisdom. Let them know You are with them and are healing Happy vibes beloved.

Many of us here believe in the power of prayer. You don't have to post, but please say a pray for Happyvibe and her family. Lord, don't let it spread. Don't let it lead to long covid. From my research I am still believing this version is milder on most. But make sure it is mild on Happyvibes husband. On my relatives exposed. And on all those whom made Christmas plans before this variant emerged with such ferocity.

You are our hope, Lord God. Heal him I pray and keep the rest of the family safe.

So sorry precious. Prayers, love and HUGS.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-23-2021, 03:15 PM)Charon Wrote: Father God, In Jesus precious name, I ask that You heal happyvibe's husband, Lord. Grant his health team wisdom. Let them know You are with them and are healing Happy vibes beloved.

Many of us here believe in the power of prayer. You don't have to post, but please say a pray for Happyvibe and her family. Lord, don't let it spread. Don't let it lead to long covid. From my research I am still believing this version is milder on most. But make sure it is mild on Happyvibes husband. On my relatives exposed. And on all those whom made Christmas plans before this variant emerged with such ferocity.

You are our hope, Lord God. Heal him I pray and keep the rest of the family safe.

So sorry precious. Prayers, love and HUGS.

Bless you Charon.  Your words fill my heart with hope. Covering everyone in prayer for good health