Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispersible tablets
I ordered an item with a 2mg dose knowing that I’d divide them into halves or quarters for the correct amount. The tablets arrived but are in dispersible tablet form. Does anyone know if or how you can split and also preserve that form of medication once split?
This is your second post asking for advise, yet you have evidently either ignored our rules
and/or refused to even take a few minutes to ever read them ..

Either way, it is NOT ACCEPTABLE

You have a 33% warning already and that was from the first post you blessed us with...

I will suggest that you attempt to read the rules we have at our house and abide by them..

If not, well ... That shows us that you really don't want to be a part of us here ....

Make yourself a welcome thread or start your own forum ....

Your choice ....

Make it at the beep ...

BEEEEEEEEP!!!

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(12-22-2018, 09:32 AM)IceWizard Wrote: This is your second post asking for advise, yet you have evidently either ignored our rules
and/or refused to even take a few minutes to ever read them ..

Either way, it is NOT ACCEPTABLE

You have a 33% warning already and that was from the first post you blessed us with...

I will suggest that you attempt to read the rules we have at our house and abide by them..

If not, well ... That shows us that you really don't want to be a part of us here ....

Make yourself a welcome thread or start your own forum ....

Your choice ....

Make it at the beep ...

BEEEEEEEEP!!!

Ice
Right on Ice.....just my observation; but I notice a lot of new people joining but few welcome posts..................Folken
Some I hammer behind the scenes .. Wink

Some don't come back ...

His last Last Visit: 1 hour ago

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
we did close admission for a brief period to avoid any and all controversy surrounding a certain country that seemed targetted.

and people whom join cuz i removed a controversial thread (or hidden it for them,) will yell and scream and stamp their little feet in hopes of getting their way here.

so, as much as we vett members cuz so many use the same name, same email and same IP, the lunatics will do all they can to sneak in. they have no valid medical issues. stupidity and the art of being an arse are not deemed valid medical conditions.

and, they say: i don't need no stinkin rules. or they post to me to keep outta their (THEIR) threads. and they r surprised to be banned after lacking civility.

Before Ice Wizard made over posters one of his main missions, morons would zoom to fifty posts in a few hours and they thought we would not notice.

I am so grateful for Our Mad Max, Admin of Steel, and Ice Wizard. The fastest post deleter on the planet. and, u will never know he is rite behind u. muahhh.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

the pounding we heard as in: i hear ya knocking, but u can't get in, was the desperation by idiots whom joined forums known to be scams. liars.

then, they BLABBERED their mouths all over the differing forums.

so, thank God we put rules into effect to allow vendors at every posting level. I was shocked to see so many try to circumvent the rules. People i have known for many a year.

Maybe their forums should save some vendors for that inevitable monsoon.

But, we ban the morons fairly quickly. Purging is the best.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank goodness for the rules here, as long as we all abide by them we preserve the safety of all of us, lets all be conscious of the rules and follow them
I wholeheartedly appreciate our admin and mods. They keep the forum safe and look out for all of us. Vetting members is a good thing. Love all you guys.