Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else rely on magazines for panic disorder but no script and need to find job.
if anyone has a regular site for propranolol, its not controlled per se. but if u have a source, i think its best if u pm me. and dont post it. some UK places ship inderal to US.

But if u post the answer, it will be inundated and danny wont have anything.

And i shall look also Danny.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I do get it. I don't kid when i say u are my family.

Danny u r US, rite? Cuz I believe it will help.

I am so sorry about ur Dad. You will be blessed for your care.

Would u like to PM now? or i can do searches for propranolol for ya.

But i am here. And i believe u hav e my regular email danny. Would u like it now?

Danny, I don't really know you, but my condolences about your father. Every previous post is spot on. FishFarmers post about a 3 panel and 5 panel test is correct and the vast majority of non government employers excluding defense contractors, use the 3 panel for the simple reason it's less expensive. I've used Inderal while working, because I couldn't operate machinery while on anything stronger. It absolutely helps. Your post count may not allow you into some sections in this forum, but I'm sure Charon will find what you need. You have friends here.
MoJim
Again, Please PM me with a source for inderal, and i shall get info to danny. Please and thank u.

I was diagnosed with Pannic disorder back in 2003 I've been on disability since they are so debilitating & come any time they want. God bless you all

Xoxo
Cantbebroken do you know what triggered the start of your panic disorder?

If you dont know or would rather not say that is ok.
Danny I hope you have been able to find work and/or have a script a year old.

I do not know where you live but are there clinics or as Charon mentioned college campus doctors that may be able to get you a valid new script since you have had ones in the past?

I really feel for you as the fast tapering is not pleasant. Caring for a sick loved one can be a heavy weight to carry, now add depression and anxiety.

I'm completely get the need to rant. If you are sick in any way or multiple ways in the US and you are poor it is horrendous. I worked all my life and would love to get back to work. I am currently seeing so many doctors and have a laundry list of medical issues. Finding a decent psych that takes my insurance and doesn't have a 6 month waiting list is impossible. The mental health facilities near me are horrible. The treatment or better yet mistreatment is a disgrace. I guess I am going on my own rant now.

So many are in need of good mental health treatment and there is so little available. I am really tired of people who are sick and suffering not being treated or being scripted useless meds.

Danny I hope things have gotten better on your end. Anxiety and depression can take your life over. I wish you and your father the best. Please update, I would love to hear things have made a change for the better.