Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fentanyl Hits the Streets Disguised as Xanax and Norco
I believe I read about this hitting the UK. A batch of X filled with F. I will post the link if I can find it again. My memory is hit and miss but I am almost positive I read about this happening in the UK this week.
I just like to read about online, and of course i still follow legal cases online and how the criminals and sick perverts out there are hurting the innocents and elderly and chronically ill.

And from what i read of late, and even moreso as 2 major busts were made round here, for tons of that F*ing stuff. And it was brought in here from mexico. And, in the busts, brought in by mexicans. *i thought china was the original killer of people with this product. not sure if china would work with mexico to get into US. china really hates the US i read.*

And if you remember that creep pig, The Special Man, whom was a pioneer member on here. First he told vendors U better give me free meds or i shall post that u suck and I am a pioneer member. But most unbelievable, he told an honorable vendor, whom instantly told me, that if said honorable vendor would send him free good meds, that the Special Man would send vendor bottles of spray F*.

Apparently, when doctors stopped practicing medicine and began just listening to Big pharma sales reps, they said F* was good and harmless and it was doled out in spray bottles. spray bottles.

(and an AD or another med is now coming out with a spray bottle. it scares the hell outta me. cuz it can so easily tampered with at any stage of manufacture of product.)

But, if The Special Man, a common criminal and liar and thief was willing to kill people in his own forum by giving vendors that med IN A SPRAY BOTTLE FASHION TO SO EASILY KILL MORE, then i believe it was easily obtainable by doctors whom stopped looking up in their PDRs the effects of a medicine. And loving the perks big pharma sales reps offer a dr. if he scripts what they suggest. So, only The Special Man told me in PM that he had all those bottles of that med. But i knew cuz the vendor turned him in.

We are closer to Mexico and rite now that seems to be targetted as bringing in this poison.

Ok, if anyone has a site for testing meds in UK, please post it.

This is the thread for where to get test kits so far: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=5188
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

This is the article I read about this effecting the UK

It states they believe it contained F and did not confirm it but that many were sick from whatever was in these

hxxps://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-47250849
This is all very disturbing.  I had no idea that I could encounter F..  I thought it was just used by scumbags on the streets selling H. 

No idea it could possibly be in b3nzo or low level PKs!!
(03-16-2019, 03:20 AM)FootballKing Wrote: This is all very disturbing.  I had no idea that I could encounter F..  I thought it was just used by scumbags on the streets selling H. 

No idea it could possibly be in b3nzo or low level PKs!!

It's really disturbing this is happening and to what end I do not understand.

It must be very cheap and people without care or concern for others are using it and presenting it as many things.

I did a bit of looking around on the web and F seems to be turning up in everything.

Kids experimenting turning deadly.
As someone else mentioned previously, we need to notify other members of vendors that are providing magazines with F. I am pretty much testing every subscription I get.
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
(02-19-2019, 05:09 AM)swissmiss Wrote: Thanks for the eye-opener and also putting the info out there so that if we happen to be engaged in a conversation about this stuff we can have a fact based dialog and not an overgeneralized "everyone's dying from this crap" kind of exchange. Two years ago I was fostering a big yellow lab who had to have a growth on his foot removed. The vet ended up amputating a toe and put a fentanyl patch on this 95 pound dog to help him deal with the pain. I was told to remove the fentanyl patch after 4 days and given a strict procedure to do so, including gloves and disposal instructions. Two years ago, Fentanyl was still in the shadows (at least from my perspective). I got the patch off and washed the spot but my patient (the dog) began licking the patch area and continued to do so for about a minute before I could get back to him.  Within 30 minutes this poor guy could barely stand up! He was in rough shape for the remainder of the day ...and that was from licking an area that I had already cleaned. Terrifyingly potent drug!
P.S. My foster dog lived (thank God!) and a family member adopted him, he's awesome.
I'm going to figure out how add a picture! I would add a pic of this guy.
This recently came to my attn also as I am struggling hard after 4 months off a certain B mag from a vendor no longer present but one we all know . I went to this vendor for a very tough taper for some years. I am now 100% disabled, will be in a wheelchair for life , my autonomous nervous system is broken so if I stand my heart can no longer pump blood from the lower part of my body to my head so my heart will now beat up to 168 bpm to try , It goes back to nearly normal now sitting and laying and when I walk it will range from 45-113 but I cannot walk all over all of the time .. At first I could not even sit up . My heart rate stayed over 113 for 2 months straight. I can now swallow again also , and I have started to eat food again as it completely stopped my digestion but it is slow going, my bladder failed and I have to be straight cathed by my nurse husband as I cannot eliminate at all , BP has been very low at 80/50 but is trying to stabilize at 98-102/70 now ..usually . I lost 40 lbs without trying and my hair which was down past my waist and thick came out by the handful's . The suffering is horrendous . I did the taper correctly VERY slow and still I am destroyed . The taper ended in Nov and we are finding out about this now and I am certainly wondering . My GP says this is one of the worst cases of B poisoning he has ever seen in his career .So I don't know. I'd be hard pressed to take a baby aspirin after this . I wondered if this had been talked about here and I see that it has . Sorry for the TMI but yeah , I'd say get a kit and make sure , I wish I had .
I am very saddened to hear that you have become so ill.

But, I know I don't experience your torment daily, I do hear some very small improvements in your health. starting to be able to eat is wonderful. And you are blessed to have your spouse be such a kind and knowledgeable caregiver.

I keep all members in prayer. Oh, precious, I am so sorry.

There sounds to also be a chance an autoimmune took hold of you then. And, if so, you can very slowly heal I pray.

We don't often hear of near deaths. I gotta look up signs of F tainted meds.

cuz, right now, i am not sure vendor is gone. He or she may be moved to an area u cannot see. And if u have proof that the benzo u used from a vendor that was here, or still could be, was tainted, then people need to be radically warned to always get a kit. TEST IT ALL. PK, BENZO, ANY OF IT.

You will heal somewhat and I praY you will start to really recover. Others will pray for you also.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Where I work, we are seeing increasing numbers of overdoses and unfortunately some fatalities due to this drug being mixed in with various other illicit drugs. This has become rampant over the past year.  Please be safe!