Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fentanyl Hits the Streets Disguised as Xanax and Norco
(04-30-2022, 04:48 PM)Charon Wrote: [Edit] And i learned that the more lethal the make or name of the big H was, the more that wanted to get their hands on it. And, many did die.

I think heavy addicts think they can handle anything. I do not understand more people buying the known med with poisons in it for an added "rush". I never shall. [edit]

In the UK there are far more drug deaths in Scotland than the other countries (i.e. Wales, N. Ireland, England). It seems to be partly due to poly-drug use where someone might take b3nzos while injecting H to get a stronger hit. Since both are CNS depressants it raises the risk of OD.

Sadly there's lots of evidence that heavy users seem to gravitate towards strong stuff, with some even seeking out H that's cut with F :-( So a police warning can have the opposite effect.

This is speculation but I think LE in the UK may stay quiet about the real ingredients of fake b3nzos since many are very strong RCs and they worry people would seek them out (this happened with some fake bars of "[email protected]@x" in the UK).

I test everything with a strip for F just to be safe. Never found it, but I'm cautious by nature. There is also a free lab testing service in the UK called Wedinos - searching previous results by keyword can be quite informative even if you don't like in the UK because you can see the trends. If I ever got bad lab results on something from one of our vendors I would alert people here (probably contact Charon or Ice first).

In the UK the huge majority of fake b3nzos contain RCs, which makes some sense as they are cheap ingredients (certainly cheaper than F). I think an underestimated danger there is they are so strong that they must be mixed incredibly carefully to distrube the active ingredient properly. If this isn't done then there will be hotspots (or a pill may seem weak, and a person take more of them), either can cause OD. Just in an everyday medical sense it makes them useless - try holding down a job if some days your "[email protected]@x" is 10x stronger than other days! Certainly no good for tapering.

Best staying with reliable vendors on this forum and test for F (if nothing else) just to be safe. The test strips are a couple of dollars each from ebay.

Stay safe my friends.
Wonder who the NHS get their supplies of fent from?
Thats what they gave me when I had a procedure a few years ago.
So its not just going to drug dealers,no doubt the UKs NHS wont be the only country whos medical services use fent.
I don't think anyones out to kill Americans with fent,whats the point in killing a load of drug addicts in another country?
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation
F almost exclusively comes to the US from the M*[email protected] Cartels.  They use chemists to make it so it generally won't kill people who take it, but gets them addicted.  That way they still have a customer base.  Ch!na used to also supply US, but they didn't care.  Our old president, "The Orange One That Shall Not Be Named" stopped alot of it coming from Ch!na.  IMHO the only useful thing he did in 4 years.
Orange head would be suited playing someone in Narcos Mexico.
I haven't really researched fent,never heard of it being in my area but it has been in other cities.
Users were saying the dealers wanted nothing to do with it after a lot of folk OD'd from it in Hull,East Yorksire way.
No customers was not good for buisness.
So glad we haven't had to deal with it like on the scale in the US.
Don't know if any other countries have a problem with it?
Just plain evil those gangsters bringing it over.
Found a couple of sites discussing F in England...
It's bad all over..

>https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-47250849

>https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50989633

>https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/who-we-are/publications/7-recent-deaths-possibly-linked-to-fentanyl/file
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
Nemo me impune lacessit

I had a fent drip twice recently once for a busted femur and once for a quad bypass and all it did for me is get me constipated... the chemical makeup has to be drastically different on the street,,, it is my understanding that dealers want to deliver the biggest bang to keep you coming back and life is just collateral damage,,, a consequence...
Grim reading about it over here as well Ice,i was reading a dark web thread where some guy jumped into the convo offering to sell fent.
Everyone on there turned on him and told him to go away,but a bit harsher said than just will you leave please.
If it took off here in a big way it would wipe out so many.
(05-04-2022, 05:57 PM)Traygold Wrote: F almost exclusively comes to the US from the M*[email protected] Cartels.  They use chemists to make it so it generally won't kill people who take it, but gets them addicted.  That way they still have a customer base.  Ch!na used to also supply US, but they didn't care.  Our old president, "The Orange One That Shall Not Be Named" stopped alot of it coming from Ch!na.  IMHO the only useful thing he did in 4 years.

"It has a legitimate medical use in surgery for intubated patients and in the form of "lollypops" for cancer patients.  It is a short acting very powerful pain reliever.  What is made illicitly is nothing like what is out in the black market.  Fentanyl is a legitimate substance with legitimate medical uses.
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
Nice to see you again, TigerTail. Tray Gold may come by tonight. She is highly informed about many things, including medical ones.

But, I do believe we have an earlier thread about usage of F e n t for depression.

Maybe tomorrow I can find it and leave a link here.

Have a glorious night.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Hi Tjgertail. Yeah, I know there are legit uses too. If started out as you said the lollipops for late stage pain relief. 
My post was simply regarding the street level F.  
But thanks for your post.