Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FDA stated Fake LLs go out from Vendors
Wow! What will they think of next!!

Spiritual growth. I convinced myself, was an ideal not meant 
for me to achieve. To the few who guided me to realize this not be true.
 Heart Heart I love eternally Heart Heart
That’s wild. Only ever had one incident even remotely similar to this. It was resolved pretty quickly.
That’s a very crazy way to scam. It’s scary how crazy to think 
how far scammers will go to scam. Always got to have you’re 
defense up, so many different scams out there.
As they say you learn something every day.... First time hearing about this one. Can't help but wonder if it is still going on anywhere
u know i typed this up thrice and then it deletes. Am i not supposed to say this?

Those of us around for a long time, we know that a failing vendor will send a shipping envelope to client but it will be open and have a fake, totally photocopied Letter of Interdiction inside it.

This is never how u get a Love Letter as they are called. U get it from the gvt.

The only difference that occurred maybe 3 or 4 yrs back or less, was when trams were a problem esp from thailand. big problem.

So LE went to the houses of some purchasers.

The purpose was not to arrest the clients per se, but to scare the bejabers outta them into testifying against the vendor. Nah. U don't have to. Don't speak and get an attorney STAT. But none of the people whom got these LE visits were forced into litigation.
Juries would not like that type of coercions.

It did stop tram coming into our country from thailand and made many on PR forum freak the hell out.

It is an old scam. U get a gvt letter as a Letter of interdiciton. If u get a letter from the vendor with a fake Love Letter, tell everyone they belong in blacklist.

Tis an old trick by vendors without stock whom assume the newbies amongst us will fall for that.

The vendor still owed you. And please, i have read mail where failing vendors claimed a letter of interdiction and claimed they could solve it all if and only if the client in US or such would accept and mail out packages from US to the vendor clients.

Don't ever fall for that. You are now an accessory to vending. There is nothing illegal about sending money to a person. But a couple yrs back vendors tried to get so many of u to accept forty or so packages a week or month to mail out to other clients. Not for pay. And you were supposed to video tape yourself bagging up the meds. counting them. bringing them to post office. Putting all that evidence on tape for your good buddy the vendor.

Yeah, don't fall for that either. I cannot believe how many did it or were gonna do it. But they emailed me to ask and I pray they listened to my Hell No

Whereas I don't know many vendors personally, maybe none, i would see these things go on at other forums. Remember u guys are not vendors.

Those charges can get very serious.

So no, letters of interdiction come only from an official law enforcement site. Never the vendor. He is a scammer if he tries that one.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I love this post I wish it was everywhere to warn newbies. They play friends then it’s you can do A, B, and it works up to will you take these mags for me and send them out. Dangerous

Spiritual growth. I convinced myself, was an ideal not meant 
for me to achieve. To the few who guided me to realize this not be true.
 Heart Heart I love eternally Heart Heart