Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Close To Home!!
I've ordered coke in the mail once upon a time. It was only a gram though and this was back in the Silk Road days.

Having 2 kilos shipped to where you live is just... foolish
(07-22-2019, 11:51 PM)sls642 Wrote: Trying to order cocaine through the mail seems really crazy. I doubt that LE would go to all this trouble unless this guy was on their radar and was thought to be importing for sale. Then,  everything changes if I am not mistaken.

This forum isn't about that kind of thing, since it is medicine centered. But what I will say is there is a large industry on the darknet of people buying things like that, but at personal use quantities.

As for people here and quantities of mags, aside from the self-identified librarians/book sellers (who are known to mods), we are about personal reading. But there are several sources on here whose deals only kick in at really high quantities of mags (e.g. 400 or even 1k). That's a balancing act since no one wants to run out of reading material, but you wouldn't want to be mistaken for a librarian.
That amount is crazy!
Though i think we are lucky in my country compared to the US as the police don't seem to really care about small amounts and won't even bother coming to your home over it,
(03-01-2019, 01:55 AM)willie33 Wrote: That is really scary.

Someone once told me to not open the magazine for several days or a week because sometimes they put the sensor inside the magazine to go off when it is opened.

It probably wouldn’t deter them, but might as well let them waste their time waiting.

what happens if for some strange reason i am interested in any mail titled to me that how sadly people ended up getting bombed from the uni bomber so with mail its a hard bargain because you could always be interested
just something i would argue also i would argue you never know how does sum1 like you would be aware also sum1 could be playing with your head or using you and who is not to say you did not discard the dance you had previously gotten. it is sdaly up to this individual to prove the information but i wuld fight legally to the end to protect everyone1 as things like this are seem like an individual could been set up by even LE/PO Who knows He/She has a lot of arguing to do
(09-06-2020, 02:15 AM)Chaitai Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 01:55 AM)willie33 Wrote: That is really scary.

Someone once told me to not open the magazine for several days or a week because sometimes they put the sensor inside the magazine to go off when it is opened.

It probably wouldn’t deter them, but might as well let them waste their time waiting.

what happens if for some strange reason i am interested in any mail titled to me that how sadly people ended up getting bombed from the uni bomber so with mail its a hard bargain because you could always be interested
just something i would argue also i would argue you never know how does sum1 like you would be aware also sum1 could be playing with your head or using you and who is not to say you did not discard the dance you had previously gotten. it is sdaly up to this individual to prove the information but i wuld fight legally to the end to protect everyone1 as things like this are seem like an individual could been set up by even LE/PO Who knows He/She has a lot of arguing to do

Chaitai,
I can legally argue that your post is so nonsensical, it has given me a headache.
TG ...
I just re-read that from Chaitai and it just has me
discombobulated now... Gee whizz ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Lol, my response was true, and also pretty funny!  Cool
Heart
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(03-01-2019, 12:57 AM)Slick Wrote: Hi my friends!  I am posting here because after reading the article, I felt it needed to be seen some place other than my medical post.

There is a lack of some details but it is a very scary post.  OK, most of you know I live in PA, but I am going to let the town out of the info.  It is the town I live in!! 

The article goes like this:

A BLANK man was denied bail after a United States Postal Service Inspector (does not say where this part happened) intercepted a package addressed to his home which contained cocaine.  Adam Neftail Santana, 35, is charged with one count of felony manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver, according to court documents.  He was arraigned and taken to the Blank County Jail in lieu of bond after being a deemed a public safety and flight risk. 

The package being sent to Redwood Street in BLANK was searched after it was first intercepted on Friday by the inspector.  Authorities found two multi-colored bags later discovered to contain a little over 2,000 grams of cocaine according to documents written by Pennsylvania State Police (PSP).

Once it was discovered Santana lived at the residence the parcel was sent, after the police replaced the original drugs with two sham bags.  It was then delivered to the home by the postal service inspector that afternoon.

Documents state Santana arrived at the house about 30 minutes later, during which time a light sensor went off and alerted authorities the he had opened the package.  Upon hearing it, the PSP, BLANK County Drug Task Force and Postal Service Inspectors arrived to search the area.  Santana fled out the back garage doors still holding the bags.  He was eventually taken into custody. 

My questions start with the first Postal Inspector.  Where did this take place??

I live in a basic small town.  Are there postal inspectors at ALL post offices??  Was he already a target for some reason?  Was it because of where it came from? 

The above info is the full article in my news paper today.  It scares the shit out of me as far as ordering anything goes!!

Please comment with any info you know!! 

Thanks for any advice/info!!!

Slick

So what prevents a jerky ex from shipping intentionally shoddy contraband to someone they’re beefing with? I open every package dressed to me, most I have no idea if it’s a gift or one of the eight Amazon packages or something coming from Temu or eBay from overseas that I forgot I ordered months ago. It would be so easy to set someone up and so difficult to prove something you opened up you hadn’t ordered?
(08-10-2023, 12:08 AM)Spiderbyte Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 12:57 AM)Slick Wrote: Hi my friends!  I am posting here because after reading the article, I felt it needed to be seen some place other than my medical post.

There is a lack of some details but it is a very scary post.  OK, most of you know I live in PA, but I am going to let the town out of the info.  It is the town I live in!! 

The article goes like this:

A BLANK man was denied bail after a United States Postal Service Inspector (does not say where this part happened) intercepted a package addressed to his home which contained cocaine.  Adam Neftail Santana, 35, is charged with one count of felony manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver, according to court documents.  He was arraigned and taken to the Blank County Jail in lieu of bond after being a deemed a public safety and flight risk. 

The package being sent to Redwood Street in BLANK was searched after it was first intercepted on Friday by the inspector.  Authorities found two multi-colored bags later discovered to contain a little over 2,000 grams of cocaine according to documents written by Pennsylvania State Police (PSP).

Once it was discovered Santana lived at the residence the parcel was sent, after the police replaced the original drugs with two sham bags.  It was then delivered to the home by the postal service inspector that afternoon.

Documents state Santana arrived at the house about 30 minutes later, during which time a light sensor went off and alerted authorities the he had opened the package.  Upon hearing it, the PSP, BLANK County Drug Task Force and Postal Service Inspectors arrived to search the area.  Santana fled out the back garage doors still holding the bags.  He was eventually taken into custody. 

My questions start with the first Postal Inspector.  Where did this take place??

I live in a basic small town.  Are there postal inspectors at ALL post offices??  Was he already a target for some reason?  Was it because of where it came from? 

The above info is the full article in my news paper today.  It scares the shit out of me as far as ordering anything goes!!

Please comment with any info you know!! 

Thanks for any advice/info!!!

Slick

So what prevents a jerky ex from shipping intentionally shoddy contraband to someone they’re beefing with? I open every package dressed to me, most I have no idea if it’s a gift or one of the eight Amazon packages or something coming from Temu or eBay from overseas that I forgot I ordered months ago. It would be so easy to set someone up and so difficult to prove something you opened up you hadn’t ordered?

There is a common scam called brushing where a vendor will send items you did not order either to boost their review page or to show your zip on a tracker. In the latter case, they can say they shipped your item even when you did not receive it. THese scams are becoming worse, so I would try best to keep track of your orders and expected shipments. You can use usps informed delivery in the US at least to see what is coming with the trackers.