Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Close To Home!!
Trying to order cocaine through the mail seems really crazy. I doubt that LE would go to all this trouble unless this guy was on their radar and was thought to be importing for sale. Then, everything changes if I am not mistaken.
I've ordered coke in the mail once upon a time. It was only a gram though and this was back in the Silk Road days.

Having 2 kilos shipped to where you live is just... foolish
(07-22-2019, 11:51 PM)sls642 Wrote: Trying to order cocaine through the mail seems really crazy. I doubt that LE would go to all this trouble unless this guy was on their radar and was thought to be importing for sale. Then,  everything changes if I am not mistaken.

This forum isn't about that kind of thing, since it is medicine centered. But what I will say is there is a large industry on the darknet of people buying things like that, but at personal use quantities.

As for people here and quantities of mags, aside from the self-identified librarians/book sellers (who are known to mods), we are about personal reading. But there are several sources on here whose deals only kick in at really high quantities of mags (e.g. 400 or even 1k). That's a balancing act since no one wants to run out of reading material, but you wouldn't want to be mistaken for a librarian.
That amount is crazy!
Though i think we are lucky in my country compared to the US as the police don't seem to really care about small amounts and won't even bother coming to your home over it,
(03-01-2019, 01:55 AM)willie33 Wrote: That is really scary.

Someone once told me to not open the magazine for several days or a week because sometimes they put the sensor inside the magazine to go off when it is opened.

It probably wouldn’t deter them, but might as well let them waste their time waiting.

what happens if for some strange reason i am interested in any mail titled to me that how sadly people ended up getting bombed from the uni bomber so with mail its a hard bargain because you could always be interested
just something i would argue also i would argue you never know how does sum1 like you would be aware also sum1 could be playing with your head or using you and who is not to say you did not discard the dance you had previously gotten. it is sdaly up to this individual to prove the information but i wuld fight legally to the end to protect everyone1 as things like this are seem like an individual could been set up by even LE/PO Who knows He/She has a lot of arguing to do
(09-06-2020, 02:15 AM)Chaitai Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 01:55 AM)willie33 Wrote: That is really scary.

Someone once told me to not open the magazine for several days or a week because sometimes they put the sensor inside the magazine to go off when it is opened.

It probably wouldn’t deter them, but might as well let them waste their time waiting.

what happens if for some strange reason i am interested in any mail titled to me that how sadly people ended up getting bombed from the uni bomber so with mail its a hard bargain because you could always be interested
just something i would argue also i would argue you never know how does sum1 like you would be aware also sum1 could be playing with your head or using you and who is not to say you did not discard the dance you had previously gotten. it is sdaly up to this individual to prove the information but i wuld fight legally to the end to protect everyone1 as things like this are seem like an individual could been set up by even LE/PO Who knows He/She has a lot of arguing to do

Chaitai,
I can legally argue that your post is so nonsensical, it has given me a headache.