Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Places to Get Test strips for F
Depends on where you live. If you live in a state where weed is legal, you can find what you want at any pot shop. I've tried them, and at least where I live they weren't that expensive.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

Great info. Can’t hurt to check. I have yet to see a F overdose not related to a certain injectable street drug, but reading that other thread about the B’s and PK’s it’s almost an injustice to yourself not to invest in these. I would assume anyone reading tainted mags would hopefully notice right away and post the same.

Shogun
Cool   Be healthy. Be happy. Be safe.  Cool
(03-24-2019, 06:56 PM)Stan5409 Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 02:10 AM)Stan5409 Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 09:09 PM)Noelb98 Wrote: I just got my test strips from Dancesafe (the correct type where you add water to crushed up tab and stick it in that, not urine).  It’s reassuring but a little weird that 1 stripe=+, 2 stripes=neg.  The opposite of a pregnancy test Wink

I got my kits from Amazon today but have to get motivated to try. I will the within the next few days and post my experience. The box comes with 5 kits.

The kit worked fine but only will show the magazine category but not %.
First off, I take the blame for my actions regarding what I'm about to tell you.  Charon gave a very interesting story regarding a questionable vendor and in another post replying to me stating, and I'm paraphrasing, their magazines were weak or page empty if you understand my point. The vendor also caused her problems but I guessed or hoped, due to time, the owner changed. Later (Last month) I ordered anyway just to see if I'm lucky and because sources are getting harder to come by these days. Well, Charon was right and I'm irresponsible. I received the magazines and all pages had nothing in it. I tested them and now question the product I purchased testing. Problem with these testing products is it does not tell quantity or exact product just category. So while my magazines might have had a few words in it there it was just not enough to read. Even after 3 mags, it was like I read one blank page. Hope you understand what I am trying to say
Thanks for the info