Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
welcome to Wonder
Welcome Wonder,

Good to have you aboard. Best of luck and hope everything gets better for you.

Take care!
(05-25-2019, 12:29 AM)Linville Wrote: Hello wonder.

I am wondering how you are doing now days?

Wonder
Wow, I just found this page and everyone is so nice.  We went on a trip this past Memorial weekend because one of our best friends have been diagnosed with a brain tumor. We are very close to them and 4 couple went together to help cheer him up.
          Thank you for asking,
                          Wonder

(05-20-2019, 07:42 PM)Charon Wrote: i read ur other post. u have been thru quite a bit. i am sorry.

we have had some ne'er do wells come on here of late to mess with us.  so i am sorry i was crabby.  u don't need that.

Yeah, i shall have to research ur illness.  *was gonna be a psych. but when my elder sister did medical school and vivisected a baby pig, i decided i shall become a doctor of law.  not as much blood in the profession. but, being with a holy host of autoimmunes since my son turned about 2, 25 years ago, i developed one autoimmune after another.  And they still dont know their way around autoimmunes.  At all.

Its like 85 degrees here.  wipes me out.  OH, ONE MORE, ONLY FIVE POSTS IN ANY 24 HR PERIOD. k? we want to get to know u before we share our hard learned info.

Good luck. May  u find all u need. Aim for fifty. then u may make ten posts a day. Final aim is 150 posts.

okie dokie?

(05-28-2019, 04:51 AM)wonder Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 12:29 AM)Linville Wrote: Hello wonder.

I am wondering how you are doing now days?

Wonder
Wow, I just found this page and everyone is so nice.  We went on a trip this past Memorial weekend because one of our best friends have been diagnosed with a brain tumor. We are very close to them and 4 couple went together to help cheer him up.
          Thank you for asking,
                          Wonder

(05-20-2019, 07:42 PM)Charon Wrote: i read ur other post. u have been thru quite a bit. i am sorry.

we have had some ne'er do wells come on here of late to mess with us.  so i am sorry i was crabby.  u don't need that.

Yeah, i shall have to research ur illness.  *was gonna be a psych. but when my elder sister did medical school and vivisected a baby pig, i decided i shall become a doctor of law.  not as much blood in the profession. but, being with a holy host of autoimmunes since my son turned about 2, 25 years ago, i developed one autoimmune after another.  And they still dont know their way around autoimmunes.  At all.

Its like 85 degrees here.  wipes me out.  OH, ONE MORE, ONLY FIVE POSTS IN ANY 24 HR PERIOD. k? we want to get to know u before we share our hard learned info.

Good luck. May  u find all u need. Aim for fifty. then u may make ten posts a day. Final aim is 150 posts.

okie dokie?
I didn't think you sounded crabby,  I actually think you sound nice and all these people sound nice. I was diagnosed a month ago with something I have never heard of and I am was ICU nurse. They did a lung biopsy and said I Non tuberculosis Mycobacterium abcesses.  It usually required a year or 2 of multiple antibiotics 2 IV antibiotics a week and 3 oral antibiotics a week.  Some people do not finish the regime because these are rare antibiotics and cause a lot of nausea and vomiting. I meet with a new pulmonologist   on June 10 and Infectious Diseases on June 20. This is not contagious. It is in the soil air and water and the people who get it are usually like me...have autoimmune diseases or are immunosuppressed.
                                                              Wonder
Wonder ...

I have revoked your warning, you may have misunderstood the way we operate here...

Hopefully, this is/was the case....

I wish you all the best and welcome to our wee family ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome Wonder, lots of good people here and keep reading, I'm doing the same thing  Smile
Cheers !

"Sometimes Salvation in the Eye of the Storm"
                   The Black Crowes

Welcome, Wonder. Good luck with your journey.