Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBD VAPE PEN?
Hi. I'm struggling to find something to help with my anxiety 
I've been looking at the CBD VAPE pens    

& am just curious do they actually work.   Like.  Calms you.  Say line a Benz would???
Oh, I have reason to believe the vape pens with thc work very well for some people. As long as it is legal where u are.

And, edibles.

My research has indicated that for bad pain, pain stress and anxiety, that a small amt of the THC helps some people moreso.

You gotta experiment. Be legal. And, be careful with vape pens. I never read about them until a young boy lit his up in the smoke shop. Plain tobacco. And it exploded and ripped open his throat. They can be very defective the pens themselves.

But, I never researched plain CBD. But for in passing. Someone will know.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

OMG exploded! I might just try the drops then. Thanks Charon ?
(06-18-2019, 06:01 PM)Charon Wrote: Oh, I have reason to believe the vape pens with thc work very well for some people.  As long as it is legal where u are.

And, edibles.  

My research has indicated that for bad pain, pain stress and anxiety, that a small amt of the THC helps some people moreso.

You gotta experiment. Be legal.  And, be careful with vape pens. I never read about them until a young boy lit his up in the smoke shop.  Plain tobacco.  And it exploded and ripped open his throat.  They can be very defective the pens themselves.

But, I never researched plain CBD.  But for in passing.  Someone will know.

I completely agree with this. Vape pens def work. Just not sure about CBD. THC cartridge was just an amazing calm for me. Nothing like regular use.

"Sometimes Salvation in the Eye of the Storm"
                   The Black Crowes

Not meant to put tobacco in a vape cartridge,no wonder it caught fire.We get them here and they work well,but as has been said,better to try eat a little oil on a biscuit,works wonders,start off with small amounts,one day we might get politicians with some humanity in the UK and be able to get MM like folks in the US and others.
Drs are allowed to prescribe cbd oils,has no affect on the mind but will help with pain,stop fits,sickness from chemo etc,since the law was changed last year enabling gps to write scripts for cbd oils not one has been written,not one,and there are children experiencing epileptic fits everyday,what a country we are,stuck in 1832.
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation