Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MyPriorityMeds.COM
mag received quickly and with excellent customer service throughout...will give other thoughts after a few days but expecting all good things based on service so far...
I certainly did unless you are looking for something that I am not aware of....
(02-19-2020, 01:05 AM)Dragon Wrote: I'm going to give these guys a try since they have something in stock that my usual vendor doesn't. I'll report back with my results.

Hey Fox, unfortunately they ran out of the product I needed, so I never ended up placing an order.
I placed an order from them about 7 days ago. No tracking number yet, but that was how all my previous order went as well. Tracking usually is provided about 8 - 9 days after order.

I trust and believe in these guys. Never been let down by them.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Stay healthy, positive and safe.
Love, laugh and LIVE
It appears that the country the mags are sent from is in total lockdown according to vendor. I really hope this does not effect shipping. I know that might sound greedy as there are larger concerns, but a global pandemic I can maybe handle, but a global pandemic with nothing to read.. That's going to be tough.
Love, laugh and LIVE
11 days no tracking and I have no idea if it was sent.. Ughh not looking good.
Love, laugh and LIVE
(03-30-2020, 02:42 AM)betterlife Wrote: 11 days no tracking and I have no idea if it was sent..  Ughh  not looking good.

The location you ordered from has had their lock-down extended. Hope that helps. All of the world is under panic.
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telegram: MyPriorityMeds
Wickr: MyPriorityMeds
Wire: MyPriorityMeds
XMPP.JP: MyPriorityMeds
(03-30-2020, 02:42 AM)betterlife Wrote: 11 days no tracking and I have no idea if it was sent..  Ughh  not looking good.

Nothing..  No updates, no tracking, nada..  Sorry
Love, laugh and LIVE
(04-24-2020, 07:37 PM)betterlife Wrote:

Nothing..  No updates, no tracking, nada..  Sorry

The location the orders are being shipped from is under strict lock-down where shoot on sight rule is implemented. At this point i don't think any vendor would be able to update you.
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telegram: MyPriorityMeds
Wickr: MyPriorityMeds
Wire: MyPriorityMeds
XMPP.JP: MyPriorityMeds
to be fair to this vendor, once he found out that there was no way he was going to be able to deliver, he left my money where it was sent so that it could be sent back to me. Honorable move in my opinion.