Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MyPriorityMeds.COM
New, to me, place i found whilst searching online.

Variety of meds.

I have no further info than this, so if anyone has info, please share.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

All I know is the domain was registered in April 2018.

Website seems a bit slow to load, but it depends where in the world you access them from. I won't post more as it starts to zero in on their server location, which isn't helpful to them or buyers.
can anyone pm anything they know about this one, it's really got my for something. Thanks and many Blessings to everyone.Peace!
I know where they ship from if anyone wants to know. But I have no idea if they are legit or not. They seem to have some good mags available although a little pricey.
I’ll see if I can find out more about them.
If they had what I needed, I would take the leap. Again, we'll see what happens after I reach my 50 posts. **sigh**
(09-03-2019, 05:16 AM)Lavender Wrote: If they had what I needed, I would take the leap. Again, we'll see what happens after I reach my 50 posts. **sigh**

Would it not be even wiser if you contact the vendor and ask them about it.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Fine Idea. We kept the vast majority of our vendors during this brutal year.

So, I have received tips of potential replacement vendors for those we lost.

Please feel free to comment on vendor. What u read elsewhere. And please let us know if u contact vendor.

If he is so new, he may be very willing to join our wee forum as a vendor. (Vendor: Please put ur title in subject line and please use Contact Me Button and email me with details. It all sounds good but we would like you to join so u may talk to potential clients.)

Most of us cannot forget last year's custom fun, and it will help those with illnesses and PTSD find some peace to know new vendors are coming.

Contact me. Home page bottom left of page.

Hello everyone and thank you Charon for inviting me here. I tried to PM you but its gives me a restricted page. i apologize i am not well aware of the forum rules & regulations. If i am missing something please enlighten me.
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
E-Mail: MyPriorityMeds@PM.ME
Telegram: MyPriorityMeds
Wickr: MyPriorityMeds
Wire: MyPriorityMeds
XMPP.JP: MyPriorityMeds
Hmmm, I leave the things that need a good brain to others, nowadays. So my co admin will fix that glitch for ya.

However, on home page, bottom left of page, you will see Contact Me.

You may use that function and your letter will come directly to my email.

k? *But i put my money on admin of steel figuring it out first*

Thanks y'all I could really them for something. Many Blessings to everyone and thanks to our staff for things like this we would have nothing.

I sent them a message. i will keep everyone in touch if they send back