Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MyPriorityMeds.COM
(02-05-2021, 12:58 PM)cooper1 Wrote: Still waiting on an answer as to when the mags were shipped,still says processing after 2 weeks.Hope all is well with them

Sir, You post here first that you are still waiting for an answer and then e-mail me asking the question. Your post and e-mail don't sync at all with what you are stating. Please be sure to share at least one unanswered e-mail. Please stop being impatient and stop misguiding the community. You will get what you have paid for. Every single e-mail received has always been replied to.
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
E-Mail: MyPriorityMeds@PM.ME
Telegram: MyPriorityMeds
Wickr: MyPriorityMeds
Wire: MyPriorityMeds
XMPP.JP: MyPriorityMeds
You can email the vendor. He is the one whom would know best right now.

*I haven't read this thread in a long time. quite interesting*
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

If a vendor has been moved here it means the vendor is solids to deal with.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Positive feedback to report. Lengthy turnaround time to the tune of almost 2 months, however given the state of the world right now I do not hold that against them. All in all, 10/10 experience
great communication with this vendor, very responsive and polite......unfortunately, currently no shipping to where i'm residing... will be notified when it resumes back
First time using this vendor. Communication was good and all told took a month and 3 days to get here. Not bad at all. Will report back after I do some reading.
Totally forgot to post after my mag arrived. Loved the articles. Plan on getting some more reading materials soon. Also wanted to mention their great packaging - got to me safely and damage free.
Great communication and good mags, always good here!
Ordered from MPM last summer (July 2021). Received my magazines quickly and they were a good read. Sorry it took so long to report, I’ve had issues with my user id.
Wink 
(03-12-2022, 02:03 AM)MLL575 Wrote: Ordered from MPM last summer (July 2021). Received my magazines quickly and they were a good read. Sorry it took so long to report, I’ve had issues with my user id.

Nice to have you here, MLL575. You should go into the Welcome section and introduce yourself.  Wink

~Lavender