Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MyPriorityMeds.COM
No sir...
I was not and my apologies if you took it that way ...

He knows to whom I directed that to ...

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
Nemo me impune lacessit

Sorry to have offended you ice, it wasn't my intention to spam your forum. I'll not do it again
(02-05-2021, 12:58 PM)cooper1 Wrote: Still waiting on an answer as to when the mags were shipped,still says processing after 2 weeks.Hope all is well with them

Sir, You post here first that you are still waiting for an answer and then e-mail me asking the question. Your post and e-mail don't sync at all with what you are stating. Please be sure to share at least one unanswered e-mail. Please stop being impatient and stop misguiding the community. You will get what you have paid for. Every single e-mail received has always been replied to.
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telegram: MyPriorityMeds
Wickr: MyPriorityMeds
Wire: MyPriorityMeds
XMPP.JP: MyPriorityMeds
Got my magaz1nes. Approx 28 day. Flipped thru an issue and it seems like a good r3ad.
Anyone seen any good movement on these guys? I think there was some shipping issues (out of their control that is). Just curious if anyone else is waiting on orders... thanks! Have used before with good success
You can email the vendor. He is the one whom would know best right now.

*I haven't read this thread in a long time. quite interesting*
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
If a vendor has been moved here it means the vendor is solids to deal with.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Positive feedback to report. Lengthy turnaround time to the tune of almost 2 months, however given the state of the world right now I do not hold that against them. All in all, 10/10 experience