Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That time of year!
Well then let’s just keep our eyes and ears open. If it’s happening we will know soon. Always pays to be cautious.
OR
It may be going on now. I have the same thing going on the pianist does. Mine bird has not been released. Gone almost a month. Can't get into it anymore. Except same scenario.
I keep googling to see if anything is go8ng on. So far nothing but usually it doesn’t make the news u til it is all over. Sometimes weeks after.
OR
Last couple of years, individual country LE put out news about a week later as did interpol. Mid-October last year, mid-September in 2017. Of course they don’t announce in advance.
(09-26-2019, 02:35 PM)Orange rabbit Wrote: I went online and tried to look up OP for this year.  Wasn’t able to find anything yet.  Levi517 thanks for the heads up. I am wondering if by some slim chance it did happen already but not in the news yet?....
Or it just hasn’t happened yet..  anyone’s thoughts?

Like you, OR, I've been scanning around for info about it or any news and found nothing. I'm assuming it will happen this year, but not yet (or literally going on now and then we'll hear). I do not think it would take place in the run up to Christmas, so maybe somewhere between now and end of November? Given number of countries involved, I don't think American friends should assume Thanksgiving would absolutely block it - that's a guess.

The only thing I am sure of is that they must change the dates each year, otherwise it would quickly become known!!!
I am trying to find out what’s going on with $erbian p0st, seems to exit
EU, but I suspect I$C NY or Ch1cago is just laggin. Interesting my mags come
In there when headed to west coast region . All I can do is wait- U$p$ doesn’t track
$erbia Post . Really annoyed and kind of stressed out.
Good luck with that "Tracking" or "Non-Tracking" they
have with $3rbain pkgs ...

Nothing tracks them ...

After leaving their C0untry, it's a carp shoot...

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
Glad you made that point IceWizard. When I first heard they had TNs I was really pleased...but they’re essentially useless. Right now, I’ll just be happy if they keep their airport open and not have a lockdown like in the spring.
I know people have opinions for this time of year, but I can attest that I have noticed a pattern around the exact time of year and then the first month in January is bad too. That's what I've noticed. Oct/Nov all the way till end of Jan has been shaken in the past.

(11-29-2020, 03:04 PM)lalimitededition Wrote: I am trying to find out what’s going on with $erbian p0st, seems to exit
EU, but I suspect I$C NY or Ch1cago is just laggin.  Interesting my mags come
In there when headed to west coast region .  All I can do is wait-  U$p$ doesn’t track
$erbia Post .  Really annoyed and kind of stressed out.

Just a thought I think something has happened in Chgcago that has made things harder as of late. I don't know what it is, but if you can figure out how to bias them as a port all together ,that seems to be the best idea at the moment. I don't know if it's possible.
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
I certainly have NO idea if this affects any of our magz ...

However, I saw this today and the magz have a "bag" cover
just like some I've rec'd ... Sure would explain some "dissaperances"
as some do pass cu$t0ms there ...

This is from WGN 9 Chi-Town...
Dec 8, 2020

Far South Side residents want answers
from Postal Service after mail
found in garbage can.
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,