Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krka helix or kasol
(06-17-2020, 01:05 PM)Nameless Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 03:40 AM)Wannabenormal18 Wrote: Karka is controlled release Xanax dr. It’s more stably releasing the outfit the day. Kasalol is the most potent ir Xanax ever produced in my opinion. Ksalol has the kick and lasts longer but helix is smother and doesn’t let you get to panicky when the fast acting runs run
Definitely agree in regards to the ksalols being one of the better options, not sure if last time i got helix, are they similar looking to the ksalol? Cause I didn't see a difference between the both
Yes, they are very similar in appearance. Both of the 1 mg are pale blue and blank and almost exactly the same size except the Ksaols are a little more oval. The Helex .5 mg's are pink and have a 0.5 on one side and blank on the other. In my opinion both are fantastic generics and are only second to the Frontin produced by EGIS or Pfizer.
(06-17-2020, 08:06 PM)Incogbenzo77 Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 01:05 PM)Nameless Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 03:40 AM)Wannabenormal18 Wrote: Karka is controlled release Xanax dr. It’s more stably releasing the outfit the day. Kasalol is the most potent ir Xanax ever produced in my opinion. Ksalol has the kick and lasts longer but helix is smother and doesn’t let you get to panicky when the fast acting runs run
Definitely agree in regards to the ksalols being one of the better options, not sure if last time i got helix, are they similar looking to the ksalol? Cause I didn't see a difference between the both
Yes, they are very similar in appearance. Both of the 1 mg are pale blue and blank and almost exactly the same size except the Ksaols are a little more oval. The Helex .5 mg's are pink and have a 0.5 on one side and blank on the other. In my opinion both are fantastic generics and are only second to the Frontin produced by EGIS or Pfizer.
Thank you for your response. Yeah I was a little confused since they're almost identical. But I do find them to be very similar in regards to quality etc. Would almost not know the difference to be honest lol
A personal update based on my recent experience. Krka makes Helex Alps and the well-loved Apaur. (My go-to Diaz.) I alternate between K$alol alps and Apaur. Diaz. Not sure if that’s medically sound but works for me and my dosage of both remains quite quite low.
I asked one of our two most respected vendors from that country to send me a sample of Helex. He kindly obliged, sending about 20.
There are a couple of differences with the Ks’s.
Helex is a bit larger, flatter and scored, making it easy to cut in half, that’s difficult with Ks’s. I did that today and was surprised at how potent the .5mg was. I think it’s a genuine alternative and one I would consider seriously at re-order time.
No XR for me. K$ol all the way, they seem to be 1.2s in a way. I have to go form [email protected] to K$ol and back and forth , since K$ol can be a boring read after a while..
In case there is any confusion, Hele$ is not XR. But the 1mg are a little larger than Ksls and scored which makes them easier to cut in half. IMHO, both are excellent. I find the Hels make me sleepier which may just be me of course with individual body chemistry.