Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Generic Subutex do you prefer?
Just curious what everyones favorite generic form of subutex is these days.  We now have lots to choose from and I always like reading feedback from others and their preference of generic.  I can say without a doubt my favorite is the newer Rhodes pharma generic,  they are a good size and very consistent in terms of quality.  After that I would have to say mylan and westward/roxanne and the the Hi-Tech.

Love to hear from you folks
I can’t remember the brand when I got subutex in a different state years ago they were a white pill 8mg. I believe one was really small and one was round and like the size of the suboxone oramge pill with the cross on one side. Like the crucifixtion cross. Now 10 years later on them again bur doc will only prescribe suboxone strips 8mg/2mg at 2 per day. I believe there sandoZ. And are like 600 plus without insurance. I have 15 at a pharmacy my insurance would not cover anymore than 16mg day but prescribed 20 first. The 15!strips with a good Rx cards was 120 sow thing so there still there didn’t need or want to pay that. Now when i first started these 9 or ten years ago I was prescribed 32mg day along with 4mg Xanax. I switched to subutex after a month then and classes 3 nights a week just for outpatient treatment to get subs it was required . Quit it all in 2013. Now back on suboxone I guess it’s saved my life in a way.? But strips only and no more Xanax switched to 1.5mg clonopin. But no classes and drug test is only for benzo and some other drugs. And thrown away not sent to a lab so in theory I can use any benzo I want not from doc though. Was very expensive 10 years ago and the strips are als0 now. Thank God for 10 dollar copay for 60 strips

(02-16-2020, 12:27 AM)IJK1976 Wrote: I can’t remember the brand when I got subutex in a different state years ago they were a white pill 8mg.  I believe one was really small and one was round and like the size of the suboxone oramge pill with the cross on one side.  Like the crucifixtion cross.  Now 10 years later on them again bur doc will only prescribe suboxone strips 8mg/2mg at 2 per day.  I believe there sandoZ.  And are like 600 plus without insurance.  I have 15 at a pharmacy my insurance would not cover anymore than 16mg day but prescribed  20 mg at first. So I had  15!strips left over one month with a good Rx cards was 120 something dollars. so there still there at pharmacy. Valid up to 6 months. didn’t need or want to pay that.  Now when i first started these 9 or ten years ago I was prescribed 32mg day along with 4mg Xanax.  I switched to subutex after a month then and classes 3 nights a week just for outpatient treatment to get subs it was required everyone in the class was on subs like 2o people as a guess .  I met even more dope hookups there and girls into freak sex high on shit.  Moved states Quit it all in 2013.  Now back on suboxone I guess it’s saved my life in a way again and narcan.? But strips only and no more Xanax switched to 1.5mg clonopin.  But no classes and drug test is only for benzo and some other drugs.  And thrown away not sent to a lab so in theory I can use any benzo I want not from doc though.  Was very expensive 10 years ago and the strips are als0 now.  Thank God for 10 dollar copay for 60 strips.  I’m slowly decreasing down but thinking about going back to 16mg a SDSU again same price for 60 as 53 or 30.  For 10 dollar copayment.  I’ve just got a new insurance so we will see this month might cost more.

Yes sandoZ strips just looked. From two different pharmacy’s. I just believe subutex is better for me. But doctor wont budge. What I really probobly need is methadone. I’ve got some bad pain problems and it does help for pain. Suboxone does not. But I can’t go to a methadone clinic I’m driving to work when they are about to open5am is the earliest I see for the 3 close to me. I’m gone to work by then and not home untill 7 pm most days. Long days and 80 mile round trip every day

Hey Chris your last pm to me was a copy of my reply to you. I’m notbsure maybe resend it again. Enjoying my new med I said I’d try.