Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got my 150 am I doing something wrong
Hehehe!!! 100% being sarcastic!!! I know much better than that, IceWizard!! (mostly) Cool 

Just had to post a quick jab here at those folks that feel the need to go post on every welcome thread just to get more post count.

I much prefer content that gives myself and people here useful info or insights to the various areas of the community.   

(12-09-2019, 11:34 PM)IceWizard Wrote: You're kidding me, right ....

Please don't drag up old welcome threads or the infamous "one word post"

Thank you and please..... Drive through

Ice

(12-09-2019, 09:43 PM)FootballKing Wrote: LMAO!  Well i'm off to the welcome thread to start working my way to those next levels!!!
Cheers Psyboi.

Most people whom even try, will achieve being respected and treated as family. the ne'er do wells whom come on eight sheets to the wind demanding MORE of them thar meds, oh, they will be remembered. Some, for yrs and yrs.

I speak for myself and I shall always remember you as a gentlemen and a damned nice person.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

very kind post my friend.stress tries to run rampant in this forum, and the family wont tolerate such balderdash.

it is very cool to know a place where u can discuss what u really feel about something. a place where others here will understand how u feel sometimes.

Family does not always get us. Forum members can choose to talk to another, or encourage one another, and other than the rules, LOL, we are rather free flowing. None of us care about the little things like moving a welcome thread or such.

Oh, I meant to say that we don't freak out if u use an old post. Should u use an old and worn welcome thread to suggest a vendor, a known scammer for example, then we would be less than thriled.

Cuz many of us have read the threads often. But the newer folk need to make higher post counts. And, so threads return to life.

Should be just fine. And, u show up when u need us. Sit in front of the fire. But, I am sorry ur life is upside down now. man, do i know the feeling of late. So show up when U need us.

We shall leave the lamp lit in the window for ya.

it is at 150. i wont be able to be here for 250 posts. gotta move and am way too sick. dental team said the surgery, at my age with my illnesses will knock me out. and our house comes down.

so, lots of posts need to be fixed. i dont have time. we lost some mods.

just go with the flow.

(12-08-2019, 10:06 PM)Charon Wrote: absolutely nothing. it is just some people want to feel noticed and appreciated for any posts they make. they are not vending, but reputation seems fairly important on these forums.
Hi, Charon, do I wait for you since I hit my 50th post to send me a PM? Sorry, I couldn’t find a rule on what to do when you post 50 and then 150 and so on.

Thank you for helping me Smile

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
(12-08-2019, 03:13 AM)Mr. HIND Wrote: You're not doing anything wrong. Charon may have to 'Jingle' your account in order for you to see the 150 and above area of the forum. Soon my friend, soon. Maybe not tonight though...
Because I’m in the same boat. My anxiety got me thinking what do I do, is there a rule? I can’t PM anyone. I’ve literally thought of everything!

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
TheLastStop ...

If all attempts fail you, may I suggest that you log out... clear your cache and then log back in...

Or

I just hold down my <ctrl> key and reload the page ... That should draw the page from the net
and not your cache

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(02-06-2020, 07:12 PM)IceWizard Wrote: TheLastStop ...

If all attempts fail you, may I suggest that you log out... clear your cache and then log back in...

Or

I just hold down my <ctrl> key and reload the page ... That should draw the page from the net
and not your cache

Ice
Thank you so much, Ice. Very much appreciated