Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preferred Benzo for Dependence
Benzos in general for dependency is a huge factor for recovery like any other drug you need to curve your tendencies somehow
"There's no place like home.”
V. and believe it or not, librium, imho.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
I've used [email protected]@m in the past to do a long-term taper off of [email protected]@m due to phen's super-long half-life. Phen has the "advantage" of not being all that enjoyable, so while the general anxiety is not present and there seem to be way fewer panic attacks, I feel like a zombie for a couple of days and I'm not looking forward to the next dose. This is actually helpful to perform a successful taper off.

The problems? I've found it's not really carried anywhere because of these mental properties, and if you use a carrier to dose it, it tastes awful. Not as bad as @[email protected] (the absolute worst in my humble opinion), but pretty bad.

V is the second-best for tapering off, but has that "I want more" quality that one would want to avoid when trying to reduce/remove dependency. It's a delicate balance.
I prefer a moderate/ long acting every other day with a short acting taper. It’s a complicated titration but works very well.

B