Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PangeaXii/ Year Round?
Global operation targets rise in counterfeit COVID-related ...hxxps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC7149293
Apr 4, 2020 - Global operation targets rise in counterfeit COVID-related medical items ... COVID-19 pandemic have been recently seized under Operation Pangea XIII, ... (3 - 10 March 2020) authorities in participating INTERPOL countries ...

So, we the lay people of America all felt ill around december. Am I am in original epicenter in US. Suburb of NY. We got tired and weird and massive colds. We started counting the deaths at beginning of march. Cuz our local wee news channel had everyone dropping like flies in my area.

So, the helpey helperton gvt decided to take potential fake corona virus cures off the market and did the yearly pangea. But, so many packages did not get through due to USPS nonsense to upset mail in votes, that some claimed it must be year round.

Ok, not a good idea to buy anything from China now. One can get ed meds in US now with Himms or such. Or with a cell phone and an online doctor. Things we begged for years ago. The good thing about this pandemic, is the possibility people can get a script from home with an online dr cuz they are not yet under the scrutiny as they were in about 2001. We could not get the right to have a mobile unit that hooked one up to a doctor be allowed. No Face to Face using computers and a nurse practitioner. So, maybe, just maybe, these new online places will script "harmless" meds like ED ones.

But pangea is what the gvt knows. It used to win them hate but lots of brownie points. Nobody battling covid really cares at the moment round here. Second wave and the Pres ill and all. I guess we learn more about this when we all come out of shock.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

So the “official” week for Pangea was March 3-10. 120 countries.
Obviously some good came out of it. Catching some of those that capitalize on our Covid fears...fake masks, and anti-virals etc.
But we’re caught up in the chaos...more anxiety via the government that adds to our personal issues.
Plus Mother Nature...floods, fire, hurricanes. This morning my valley town is again cloaked in forest fire smoke. My heart goes out to those who are even more caught up in this.
Let’s hope this is the year from hell and 2021 brings us more peace.
Meanwhile be kind, be calm and be safe.
I just now saw this...
Talks about "Phone Visits"

The Justice Department

Acting Assistant Attorney General Brian C. Rabbitt of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division,
Assistant Director Calvin Shivers of the FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division,
Deputy Inspector General Gary Cantrell of the Department of Health and Human Services

National Health Care Fraud and
Opioid Takedown Results in Charges Against 345 Defendants

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
OMG. read this guys. I think it was five billion in telemedicine fraud. DEA, FBI and Homeland Security worked together since April 1 until yesterday and have taken down and deemed fraudulent the largest number of "medicines" to date.

Esp when it comes to opioids. I guess they all shopped on FB or some place LE lives to read.

Nope, it sounds like one still has to go to a doctor office. Not on phone. We are all still too afraid to do so. And now with the seeming new wave affecting Gvt hierarchy, we know anyone can get this virus. Especially in this NY area. Rats, and thank You Ice Wizard.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel