Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ultram
(12-20-2019, 07:54 AM)Cbas89 Wrote: Can someone please point me in the right direction.  I'v been trying to get ahold of this material for a while now.
Hard to do it without violating the rules. Just keep posting and you will see Wink more.
(12-21-2019, 06:14 AM)killingstress Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 07:54 AM)Cbas89 Wrote: Can someone please point me in the right direction.  I'v been trying to get ahold of this material for a while now.
Hard to do it without violating the rules. Just keep posting and you will see Wink more.
thank you very much ! I don't want to get myself or anyone else in to trouble.  I appreciate the words of wisdom killingstress
Tr@mad0l/utram (ER dose) unfortunately does nothing for me. It’s a synthetic 0pi0id that hovers around the pain receptor but he doesn’t bind to the receptor itself, therefore, it lowers your threshold
And I’ve been told to take no more than 300 mg

We actually prescribe canines with tramad0l and it’s the same manufacturer as the human ones. When I used to take tramad0l I would take hers and she would take mine, it’s the exact same formulation. I always thought that it was cute because she was a hurt in’ after her ACL surgery. She’d was the biggest eater known to man, but when she went for rehab at the same center she had surgery, she wouldn’t take greenies, her favorite treats or anything. I’ll tell you one thing do not underestimate dogs. They smell pheromones humans give out and the dog can smell this and know if you were happy or sad. I’m not kidding, someday, we be able to figure their neurons in their brains and know what they are thinking. I know it.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Oddly (?) I find it to be better for depression than for pain, but I use it sparingly. I agree it seems quite easy to find by web search. Good luck, OP but do be careful as I've heard several people say it causes them problems from sleeplessness to seizures.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
By tomorrow I shall handle the forbidden request and words.

I always act on mod reports from our pioneers. And thank you, all of u whom help, for all u do.

Nonetheless, its time for a Rules refresher course for some: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

If I search now, I shall find it. I would rather the person realize their error or I shall just handle it tomorrow.

LE has been everywhere for now more than a solid year.

Some of you either never read the rules. Need to read them again. Or, find the right forum for u.

Blabbermouths should not, and won't bring down the rest of us.

This is still a very serious war. Everything is not just dandy now. So follow the rules and don't draw attention to answers from members. Violates a rule. But, this is why God created the PM system.

Don't get carried away. My Lord, u have no idea how bad its been do ya? Nite all, and i know its a pain, but strict rules are why we had vendors. Don't blow it.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Probably with other vendors.
I cannot help but notice that YOUR responses are indeed short...

Almost like you are just .... Boosting a post count...

Keep that up and I can assure you, they will NOT count..

More than likely, you will go backward...

{{{Once}}}

Ice

(05-30-2021, 05:48 PM)Trentonj11 Wrote: Probably with other vendors.
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Ok just tried to keep it short and direct so people would need to read through my rambling of places I looked my unsuccessful attempts and the price when finding whatever it is I’m looking for being over priced but I will be sure to include lengthy responses to satisfy the community. We all have to much to deal with to upset others or be spiteful or intentional deceitful for any gain

But whatever you feel the need to delete you can if it upsets you in any way. ( I’m not provoking you or tempting you ) I’ll reach whatever post goal whenever I do. I’m in no rush.
I appreciate your permission ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I feel like I’m doing this the wrong way but I hang around and read for too long and feel like a loser when I don’t have anything constructive to post. All of my friends have gone dark and I’m trying to make new ones. As much as I hate the rules and some of the attitudes I see here, I know they are necessary because people can do some stupid things and desperate people are even worse. I’ll try to post something useful one if these days, all I can do now is reminisce about what I used to have. Learning and reading for now, thanks to ALL those that post useful info, and to the mods that sort out the rest…