Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshmen year is finally over Finally made it to 150, what do I do next?
Ive finally made it to 150 and no longer feel like a rookie, How can I see the New Editors that write the best books and magazines?

Thanks again
I kept missing it just pm Charon or look a little harder says for members or something
http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=41

but i did email it to u yesterday i believe. This is for others whom are lost.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Oh I am now very excited to hit this number also Tongue
cheers everyone happy holidays!
hey. many have heard of what we call the restricted AREA. if u make it to that many posts. i am sure u will.

nice. cuz many a newbie tries to zoom to restricted area. And then they blab our info. and that is why one's first fifty posts at least, are read so carefully.

It is our duty to protect these vendors. and u messing with some those of us in the know, do love to read the mags.

Yes, u may have done extra work, but I am proud of all the time u put in. No ulterior motive at all. U r good people.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(01-05-2020, 01:52 AM)Charon Wrote: hey. many have heard of  what we call the restricted AREA.  if u make it to that many posts. i am sure u will.

nice.  cuz many a newbie tries to zoom to restricted area.  And then they blab our info.  and that is why one's first fifty posts at least, are read so carefully. 

It is our duty to protect these vendors. and u messing with some those of us in the know, do love to read the mags.

Yes, u may have done extra work, but I am proud of all the time u put in. No ulterior motive at all.  U r good people.

CHeers to you Charon, thanks for keeping this place an amazing community, and helping everyone out without asking for any kind of repayments.