Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
I’m a pretty old member of the forum, but I haven’t much been in need of placing any orders as of late. I do however take it upon myself to always come back in to say hello and check my membership and the well-being of those I may remember from a while back. The understandable nature of such a forum and many members being deleted, I just try to keep in touch from time to time even though my orders are rare. Great to see this place thriving regardless of the many problems within the IOP industry. Not sure how many of you will know who I am, so that’s why I wanted to make another intro post before I resume activity on here.. 

Hope all is well and wish you all good health! ❤️
(12-21-2019, 09:15 AM)atad3 Wrote: I’m a pretty old member of the forum, but I haven’t much been in need of placing any orders as of late. I do however take it upon myself to always come back in to say hello and check my membership and the well-being of those I may remember from a while back. The understandable nature of such a forum and many members being deleted, I just try to keep in touch from time to time even though my orders are rare. Great to see this place thriving regardless of the many problems within the IOP industry. Not sure how many of you will know who I am, so that’s why I wanted to make another intro post before I resume activity on here.. 

Hope all is well and wish you all good health! ❤️

Greetings and welcome back..

Might want to just catch up on the rules as there have been some changes but if your a " pretty old member of the forum" I am sure you know a lot of the do's and dont's.

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Thanks for the suggestion and the re-welcoming. As per usual with this forum I definitely checked up on the updated forum rules thread, thanks a lot for the reminder!
Hey atad3 . I'm sort of inn the same boat , just getting re acquainted. anyways I wish you luck !