Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad to meet you all here!
Hey Kach, welcome to the forum ! You'll find plenty of useful information, reliable sources and helpful insights . This is by far the friendliest and easy going iop as long follow the rules and listen to moderators .
Yes welcome, rules make sense and are very very reasonable. Take some time, you will slowly meet people with lots of insight. Everyone here is a genius in their own accord.
(01-19-2020, 08:15 PM)Cbas89 Wrote: Hey Kach, welcome to the forum ! You'll find plenty of useful information, reliable sources and helpful insights . This is by far the friendliest and easy going iop as long follow the rules and listen to moderators .
I am sure you are quite right, Cbas! I many times used the forum info to make excellent orders even when I was not a forum member. Even info opened for guests is very useful! Thank you, my friend!

(01-19-2020, 08:19 PM)Psyboi Wrote: Yes welcome, rules make sense and are very very reasonable. Take some time, you will slowly meet people with lots of insight. Everyone here is a genius in their own accord.
Thanks, my friend! I have already met people here that are very helpful for me. Excellelt forum and excellent people!