Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pill Identifier
This is a nice tool for identifying pills, the best I've found. You just fill in the info, such as imprint, shape and color; then click the purple "Search" box. If there is no imprint just leave it blank. On shapes there is a drop down box with templates of all pill shapes, just click on the one that fits.  This gives good and detailed information.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
(05-07-2015, 05:08 PM)Zander Wrote: This is a nice tool for identifying pills, the best I've found. You just fill in the info, such as imprint, shape and color; then click the purple "Search" box. If there is no imprint just leave it blank. On shapes there is a drop down box with templates of all pill shapes, just click on the one that fits.  This gives good and detailed information.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php

Zander you are absolutely amazing, have I told you that lately? Big Grin  Great find BTW.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Well thank you OrangeClay... Yes you have told me recently as a matter of fact, and I appreciate that, but don't let that stop you!  :-p   Actually you're pretty amazing yourself. =)
(05-09-2015, 05:24 PM)Zander Wrote: Well thank you OrangeClay... Yes you have told me recently as a matter of fact, and I appreciate that, but don't let that stop you!  :-p   Actually you're pretty amazing yourself. =)

We can see many surprises from you. Wink
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
Tongue 
I have a better idea.  Anyone who wants want's their pills identified, send all your pills to me and I will identify them. =)
(06-23-2015, 11:29 PM)Zander Wrote: I have a better idea.  Anyone who wants want's their pills identified, send all your pills to me and I will identify them. =)

Let me say if Zander is too busy and/or blitzed ... I'll step up and fill in ... It's the least I can do ... I may need more than just a couple (just to positivley make the right call) .... Lol
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Big Grin 
Tell you what IceWizard, they send me all their pills to be tested, and the ones I think are bad or am not sure of I will send to you for a second opinion. =)
Sounds like a plan Zander .... Between the two of , we'll at least give goooood feedback ...lol
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Tongue 
Sounds like a plan Ice.. and what's left over we just send back to owners.... I doubt there will be very few left over to send back to them as most pills probably won't pass our strict quality standards..I've with you on the feedback.. I'll give the best feedback ever... I don't see how anyone could turn down of offers taking all this into consideration. =)
Very good website, have been using it for awhile, and always finds what I'm looking for!