Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBD PROS and CONS
Okay, If I missed this somewhere else my apologies, this stuff is everywhere now form Health Food Stores to the local Flea Market.
I have seen all kinds of claims about this substance, that it's totally legal everywhere, that it's clinically proven and tested to help with anxiety, depression and PTSD and insomnia.  What experience have you had or your friends relatives or acquaintances?  I have never tried it and I have an open mind.
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
My doctor said it was useful for those things BUT only buy it from a licensed dispensary. I take the cbd gummies to help offset anxiety from MM, and they do help me some.
For me and a couple of my family members it did not help at all. We were using it for anxiety.
I’ve tried it before, gummies and pens... didn’t have any effect on me. Truth be told the gummies were from a convenient store but pen from a shop. I find t.h.c to be more effective but then again everyone has
different tolerance levels. I was told a tincture would be most effective CBD wise bc its more direct going under tongue but only ones I’ve seen are mixed.
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
Yes, in-person CBD products seem to be of much, much higher quality for whatever reason.

My parents swear by their effectiveness of rubbing it onto joints for joint pain, consuming it for anxiety and pain, and using it as aromatherapy (what??) -- personally, I only use it as an additive, but no matter if it's placebo or action, I would always keep some around just in case.
(08-08-2020, 10:29 PM)skipper1 Wrote: I have tried several different brand's, gummies, oil, tincture, you name it, even vape oil cbd. I really didn't find it helped much

other then it helped me sleep. The dream's were kinda vivid, but other then that no pain relief. I mean the help with sleep is

nice but i am looking for some pain relief. Maybe i just didn't find a good source who know's.

I have heard from my sister who lives in CO that it all depends on the strain and if you go to a legitimate place they will tell you what the best strain is best for your issue?
Generally this is real Canabis not CBD oil.
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
I was tested and the state allows .03 and I was way less but my company has a 0 tolerance. I was lucky to get one more chance and subject to ransoms. Everyone keep that in mind with your job.

Eddie
Hey Tiger, I’ve tried it to help with my anxiety but it literally made me feel much more anxious. For me it was a new anxiety. It was so much to where to overpowered my usual anxiety. I do hear that there is many different kinds that will have different effects on the person but I wasn’t willing to try and find one that worked.