Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My self isolation quarantine diary——for laughs
My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary

DAY 1—I CAN do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month.

DAY 2—Opening my 8th bottle of wine. I fear wine supplies might not last.

DAY 3—Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds; some have 235 seeds. Who knew?

DAY 4—8:00pm Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

DAY 5—Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jell-O shots.

DAY 6—I get to take the Garbage out. I am so excited; I can’t decide what to wear.

DAY 7—Laughing way too much at my own jokes!

DAY 8—Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have NO clue how this place is still in business.

DAY 9—I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I am getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.

DAY 10—Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice he’s a Web Designer.

DAY 11—Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”

DAY 12—I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.

DAY 13—If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidently touch your face.

DAY 14—Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3-1.

DAY 15—Anybody else feel like they have cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

DAY 16—I think I now have COVID 15. It’s the amount of weight I have gained since DAY 1.

Happy New Week 
OR
Thank you O.R. !!  I needed a good laugh!!

Happy New Week to you too!!

Slick

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
How are you going Slick? Is that ankle better? I think it was your ankle right?

OR
OR, I love your post. It really made me laugh.

My friend thinks the lockdown weight-gain is sneaky economic way of having us all go out and buy bigger clothes i.e. financial stimulus for clothes shops! I'm not entirely convinced the government are that organized ;-) LOL