Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here!!
Big Grin 
Hey guys!! Newbie here- After being burned and scammed too many times to count, came across this site and can see its pretty clear everyone here looks out for one another! I’m hoping I can learn a thing or two, and give my insight on my experiences thus far Smile Id like to read up on the rules, if someone could drop me a link? Thanks in advance!
Welcome to our wee family ....

You'll find the rules here

Please make no more that 5 posts per 24 hrs...

Looking forward to reading your posts....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thanks Ice! Learned a ton from you as a guest, looking forward to more as a family member!
Thanks Psyboi! — on another note, I keep getting notified that I need to enter my “activation code” but, I’ve yet to receive one? I keep tapping the link to have one resent, and still nada. Any ideas on what to do?
AdminOfSteel@ProtonMail.CH

He can handle that problem. But, in fact, if u r getting on and posting, u r fine. Some of us still get that message.

Welcome aboard.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you! I figured that was that case, but wanted to be sure Smile I’ve spent a ton of time on here as a guest and haven’t came across the info I was initially searching for. But, patience is a virtue and I’ve gained a lot more knowledge than I intended- so I joined. Also having other adults to interact with besides my one and only durning this crazy time isn’t a bad idea either for my mental Health and sanity
Welcome!
OR
(05-08-2020, 12:08 PM)Pwrpuffgirl Wrote: Hey guys!! Newbie here- After being burned and scammed too many times to count, came across this site and can see its pretty clear everyone here looks out for one another! I’m hoping I can learn a thing or two, and give my insight on my experiences thus far Smile Id like to read up on the rules, if someone could drop me a link? Thanks in advance!

Welcome and I hope you find useful info here so you don't get scammed again! The Search feature is a very powerful tool to see if something has been mentioned before - it can easily save you from a nasty experience.
All the best,
barq-
Thanks guys! I soooo wish I had discovered this group before starting this venture. Would have saved me A LOT of time and money. Uggggh.
Welcome

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is much more than that. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because of those rules and it's also easy to break em without knowing. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here willing to help in any way they can. The Moderators work long and hard to keep the drama to a minimum and we always got to help them by making sure to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested in and start a thread or 2 of your own and let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day in these very difficult and uncertain times.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"