Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit 50, and no change
Hi honstym

So all is good?
Ok, read this thread if u want. But then remember that u can make fifty posts. but due to an update, as soon as i am on, and i see you have Junior Member showing, but only two stars, i go into ur acct.

give u two posts. jiggle the account. and i click on a button or two to tell the computer, once again, that THIS is a Junior Member now.

So, maybe, when u hit fifty, do the hr wait, clear out browser and then PM me or post here if u have trouble so i can jiggle ur account. k?

I am glad u got in my friend.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

the rules u must go over fifty points for those perks. and over one hundred fifty posts for those perks.

so i give u two posts and jiggle a button and it brings u to the junior member with three star level.

and u may then PM.

GUYS, PLEASE READ THIS. I SHANT WRITE THIS TWELVE THOUSAND TIMES AN HOUR. OK, SLIGHT HYPERBOLE THERE.

will write it up and make it a sticky. Enjoy. Well done.

aye-yup. and in the very post above you me laddie, it was explained. but...

i fixed it. Merry Christmas. Have a blessed New Years.

Just a comment Charon:
"Merry Christmas. Have a blessed New Years".

Thank you- people are so afraid to use those words anymore.............Folken
I was wondering how the system turned your profile after you reach 50
Hi Otim07,
Not really sure what you mean but when you hit 50 posts if they all counted the system will recognize that and sometimes you may have to log out clear your browser and log back on , basically the usual suspects then you will be good to go.
I am sorry. Technical seminars are not operating at the moment.

Please check back when your nineteen posts are getting closer to fifty.

Make On Topic posts.

But to coin a phrase: Don't worry your pretty little head about it. Not yet.

Maybe it is magic.

Seriously, with all going on in the online and real life world, u want Staff to type up how the system counts your posts?

Uh, ok, have a glorious day.

I thought this would be just as good of a place as any to make my 50th post! I'm excited to be a Junior Member now and looking forward to getting to 150 next!! I have had some issues with posting to many times in a day so hopefully now that I can post up to 10 times in a day I won't go over my limit again.
Congrats on your first 50...

The 50 Post Thread Here

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit