Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 mg xanax
I miss the gators days . Nowadays , I think that most of the bars are pressed , homemade , and who knows what is inside. In the deep web, you can even find 6 mg bars !!!!!! but who knows what it is really inside.
I too have not seen a 2mg 'real' bar in ages. The last time I saw this can in a zip lock bag filled with obvious fake pressed chalk bars meant to look real. I don't think I was trust the dark web..
Love, laugh and LIVE
Believe or not a couple years ago the majority of pressed bars on the d@rk web were pressed with real alp. And now most of them are not but the majority of the vendors on there are pretty honest and tell you that they are pressing with RC’s now since real alp has become much harder today obtain in bulk.
I don’t really mess with any d@rknet markets anymore but I still keep up to date on them. The vendors are all rated there and many of their customer send in the product yo energy control labs to have the product tested. So if you are selling one chemical on those markets and claiming it’s another your business won’t last long since so many customers have their product tested.

Many vendors have tried it but most of them get caught and loose all their business pretty quick.

And unfortunately the golden age of the gadors is gone. But we are very lucky we have some great vendors with 1mg and if you take two they are just as good as the gadors. So times have changed but I’m still not complaining ??
A couple of years back a lot of pressed bars were coming out of the UK and shipped to the USA. They did contain real alprazolam. That operation got shut down. It left a lot of people on the darknet suddenly experiencing withdrawals. It was sad to see, but many people (some in their teens) had convinced themselves that by only using 2 or 3 times a week they wouldn't get addicted.

Now there are multiple people pressing bars, some of which look very real and others not so much. What is emerging is that many are pressed using research chemicals - flualprazolam being a common one. As you might guess from the name it isn't too dissimilar to alprazolam, although by many accounts it sounds like it's more prone to make people blackout (at stronger doses). The other RC that ends up in some bars is etizolam since that powder is still easily available in many places and cheap. It doesn't taste bitter like xanax, so sometimes a small amount of caffeine is added for taste.

I suppose the only "good news" is that most fake bars are being pressed with something roughly equivalent to the alprazolam people wanted. Of course that's still not great, as I think most people on this forum definitely want to know what they are taking. Besides which, if I wanted etizolam, I'd buy etizolam! Anyway, it seems moderately rare for nasty ingredients to be used, but there have been a few cases of antipsychotics being pressed in (not good).

I would use those cheap test kits, firstly to check there is no fent, and then a generic benzo test to ensure the presence of some benzo (whether it be alprazolam or a RC) rather than an antipsychotic. Those test kits are approx $1 each if you buy like 5 of them from ebay, or the big A-Z "bookshop". Especially when it comes to fent, it is a small price to pay.

Personally I stay away from bars because so many are fake and alprazolam is not my main medication.
Thank you everyone for your feedback
 I really appreciate your time and effort and information 
Nono
(12-03-2019, 02:08 PM)bars- Wrote: A couple of years back a lot of pressed bars were coming out of the UK and shipped to the USA. They did contain real alprazolam. That operation got shut down. It left a lot of people on the darknet suddenly experiencing withdrawals. It was sad to see, but many people (some in their teens) had convinced themselves that by only using 2 or 3 times a week they wouldn't get addicted.

Now there are multiple people pressing bars, some of which look very real and others not so much. What is emerging is that many are pressed using research chemicals - flualprazolam being a common one. As you might guess from the name it isn't too dissimilar to alprazolam, although by many accounts it sounds like it's more prone to make people blackout (at stronger doses). The other RC that ends up in some bars is etizolam since that powder is still easily available in many places and cheap. It doesn't taste bitter like xanax, so sometimes a small amount of caffeine is added for taste.

I suppose the only "good news" is that most fake bars are being pressed with something roughly equivalent to the alprazolam people wanted. Of course that's still not great, as I think most people on this forum definitely want to know what they are taking. Besides which, if I wanted etizolam, I'd buy etizolam! Anyway, it seems moderately rare for nasty ingredients to be used, but there have been a few cases of antipsychotics being pressed in (not good).

I would use those cheap test kits, firstly to check there is no fent, and then a generic benzo test to ensure the presence of some benzo (whether it be alprazolam or a RC) rather than an antipsychotic. Those test kits are approx $1 each if you buy like 5 of them from ebay, or the big A-Z "bookshop". Especially when it comes to fent, it is a small price to pay.

Personally I stay away from bars because so many are fake and alprazolam is not my main medication.

I remember the operation you are speaking of xx was the one who actually pressed the bars and sold them and yes there was 2mg of real alp in each bar.xx decided it was to much work to do the pressing and the selling and basically let xxtake over the selling of the bars. I still rememberxx asking the community what color he should make them. They were shipping a lot to the US but most the bulk buyers were still buying From Canada or domestically at that time. Those were great times when the bars looked perfect and had real alp in them from many different vendors.

Nowadays since real alp has become so hard to source in bulk these new pressers are pressing with RC’s. Flualprazolam being one of the main ones. Unfortunately the only thing similar Flualp and real alp have is the name. Flualp is nothing at all like real alp. I guess if the goal is to black out and wake up a day or two later with no memory of what you did then some people may like flualp but if you need to use it for anxiety issues it sucks and is nothing like real alp.

I stick to the 1mg Ksalols now Atleast I know they have real alp in them lol
\\Not aimed at any of you. New person did six posts and six threads in an hour or two. Ice knocks em down. members give him hell. And so do i. And he came back three hours later demanding to know whom has xx med, and xx med, and makes five more posts and another thread. Ay Carumba. A rec user. Not for us. One does not win extra points at this forum for making a thread asking which vendor has xx medicine and so on.

Sonny Jim, did we all not tell u only five posts in any twenty four hour period?

You are purged. Go away now. U will not follow one frigadelic rule. What the hell is ur problem?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel