Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stopping by to say hello.
Hello everyone. Just stopping by to introduce myself and say I am looking forward to being a member here.?
Please go over the rules we have in place as they are
enforced for everyone's safety ....

We have tons of pertinent info here...
We also have some of the finest and brightest folks
you could ever hope to meet ...

Then there's me ...

I look forward to reading your posts...

Welcome to our wee family

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is much more than that. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because of those rules and it's also easy to break em without knowing. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps this forum the best.

You got great people here willing to help in any way they can. The Moderators work long and hard to keep the drama to a minimum and we always got to help them by making sure to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested in and start a thread or 2 of your own and let everyone get to know
you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hello and Welcome!
As has been said above, reading IS everything on our forum!
Do that and you will be fine!!
Members on here are very supportive in all ways!!

Slick  Wink
Hey! Newbie here as well Smile everyone here is super helpful and genuinely kind. I’ve learned a lot already— just keep reading!
https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

The rules. I really appreciate that you were asked to do the welcome thead, and BHAM! U do the welcome thead. We are so appreciative when a member follows rules.

Welcome. May U find all u need.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome! Enjoy the forum. Tons of knowledge to be learned here.
Hi! Welcome to the forum, as many stated there’s great information and people on here. Looking forward to your future posts and insight on topics. . Smile
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
Reading the rules is definitely in your best interest. They help keep everyone in this little family safe Smile
Hello and welcome to the forum.