Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has any found a [email protected] product that has worked for them and is actually tolerable? I’ve tried a powder before and it did help, but I couldn’t tolerate the taste whatsoever!
If I mix it with juice I can slam it back with no problem. I like green or red strain.
The ones I’ve gotten have been just awful! I’ve thought about getting my own capsules and making them myself, but I feel like I’d have to take far too many. I know you can buy capsule form but the ones I’ve seen tend to be a lot more expensive. Has anyone found a brand they like?
(06-01-2020, 10:06 AM)Pwrpuffgirl Wrote: Has any found a [email protected] product that has worked for them and is actually tolerable? I’ve tried a powder before and it did help, but I couldn’t tolerate the taste whatsoever!
Yes i remember I had this madame Kratom stuff when I was in h withdrawal a long time ago, it helped a bit, but same as you; couldn't stand the taste. Plus to drink all of what I made was such an effort, especially when in withdrawal.
I go to a local shop and that’s all they sell.

I tried the capsules but they make me nauseous.