Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From previous iop
Unfortunately I believe any amount of posts I had at the ".com" site don't transfer here, so starting anew Smile

All good, just glad to be here and hope to occasionally post something helpful as I have worked in the healthcare field for over 20 years.
Welcome myofibril. May u find all u need.

The rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

No, I cannot remember every post count that all the people at last ioplist had. And I know ET changed things to suit his purposes. So good attitude to start over. We are so not the same. We are family here.

Five posts a day until u reach fifty. Then ten.

But it is always wise to check the rules. Vendors are highly protected here by staff and members so the rules are imperative to follow.

Have a glorious day.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Welcome!
(06-13-2020, 05:10 PM)Charon Wrote: Welcome myofibril.  May u find all u need.

The rules:  https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

No, I cannot remember every post count that all the people at last ioplist had.  And I know ET changed things to suit his purposes.  So good attitude to start over.  We are so not the same.  We are family here.

Five posts a day until u reach fifty. Then ten.

But it is always wise to check the rules. Vendors are highly protected here by staff and members so the rules are imperative to follow.

Have a glorious day.

that is what makes this place very great and friendly Welcome!!
Welcome to our small family ...

You will soon see how very different we are compared to
ANY other forum ... We do not lie, cheat, or steal ...

We have ethics ...

Looking forward to your posts...

Ice

(06-13-2020, 04:22 PM)myofibril Wrote: Unfortunately I believe any amount of posts I had at the ".com" site don't transfer here, so starting anew Smile

All good, just glad to be here and hope to occasionally post something helpful as I have worked in the healthcare field for over 20 years.
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]