Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B0saurin (Di@z@p@m)
Does anyone have any experience with this particular brand of di@z@p@m? How does it hold up to Roche or Galenika's Bens@dine?
I've heard of it. It stuck in my mind because the name is similar to Apaurin from KRKA, which is another (very good) type of di@azep@m. Anyway, the person who received it (on another forum) seemed happy with it, but I couldn't offer a direct comparison and no personal experience.
(07-23-2020, 07:42 AM)Sandbwoy Wrote: Not a brand I'm familiar with. Is this a French brand? Just going off the name, to me it has that French sound / spelling.
I think it originates from around the Balkans.
It seems that this new brand has replaced Apau$s with one of our most trusted and best loved vendors. I guess we’ll be hearing more about them soon. I like Ben$ but for some reason I get a nasty headache from them.
I'll be trying these soon. It's been some time since I had apaurins but they were my favorite. I'm hoping these are good quality and don't give headaches like the bensedine caused me as well...
Well, I have to admit, they seem maybe 1/2 potency of apaurrin.

Little dissapointed...
If benzedins didn't give me headaches I would be sticking with them. Still worth trying new things.
Ben$eddin unfortunately gives me headaches too, which is too bad because I think they are very good at what they do. I had a similar problem with TTM’s wildly popular Betapam$ but folks on that long gone forum blamed the yellow dye.
Glad that at least one of our trusted vendors still has Apaur$n.
They are not bad. Dissolve quickly (softer tablet) and actually take effect within 30 min for me.

On the smaller side so more looks like less but they are 'growing' on me. Lol

Again, I can't tolerate benzedns well so these light blue minis are nice having around.

I can't find much info online, if any, about them, but have only seen pics of the 5mg boxes. Not accusing...but maybe it's possible these small light blues are just 5s. I honestly don't know.

What I DO KNOW is once I get the right dose in, the muscle relxant, hypnotic, and anxiolytic properties are great. Hallmarks of a quality di@zepm. Glad I have them.