Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben$eddin unfortunately gives me headaches too, which is too bad because I think they are very good at what they do. I had a similar problem with TTM’s wildly popular Betapam$ but folks on that long gone forum blamed the yellow dye.
(09-21-2020, 03:31 PM)thepianist Wrote: Well, I have to admit, they seem maybe 1/2 potency of apaurrin.

Little dissapointed...

TOTALLY 10000% agree....   So I doubled the subscription....
Glad that at least one of our trusted vendors still has Apaur$n.
Very much ready to try these. Think I’m about to pull the trigger on them.
They are not bad. Dissolve quickly (softer tablet) and actually take effect within 30 min for me.

On the smaller side so more looks like less but they are 'growing' on me. Lol

Again, I can't tolerate benzedns well so these light blue minis are nice having around.

I can't find much info online, if any, about them, but have only seen pics of the 5mg boxes. Not accusing...but maybe it's possible these small light blues are just 5s. I honestly don't know.

What I DO KNOW is once I get the right dose in, the muscle relxant, hypnotic, and anxiolytic properties are great. Hallmarks of a quality [email protected] Glad I have them.
Have had the Bos and they do seem maybe a bit weak but when worst comes to worst....they get the job done. [email protected] is of cours wonderful. Will be getting some soon.