Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
Hey everyone, 

My name is Chops. I’ve been lurking on this forum for a couple weeks and figured it was time to make an account. Looking forward to getting to know more of you in this community Smile
Thanks for hitting the welcome thread first..
And for reading the rules we have in place for everyone's protection
(vendors included)

Till we can kinda know you, please limit your posts to 5 in
any given 24 hr period
(clock in the bottom right hand corner)

Welcome to our wee family,
Looking forward to your insight..

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
Welcome Aboard. May u find all u need.

The infamous rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

And Ice Wizard let u know the rest. Have a glorious rest of your weekend. Please, stay safe.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Thank you for the warm welcome Charon and IceWizard. I’ve been studying the rules already and am happy to be aboard. Hope you are enjoying your weekend as well Smile
Hello and welcome, Chops... Smile
Welcome Chops!

Slick
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hi Chopsticks, GREAT FOLKS here and you will feel right at home, Enjoy your journey! Best Wishes-FF
Thank you all! So far, everyone seems really friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I’m glad I stumbled upon this site. It seems like any other ‘similar’ forums out there are filled with seedy characters I wouldn’t really want to associate with.
Welcome Chopsticks. You will find this forum to be a lifeline during these difficult times. Great folks and information. In my opinion, the best forum out there.
Big Grin 
(06-29-2020, 02:11 PM)Bubba Gamps Wrote: Welcome Chopsticks.  You will find this forum to be a lifeline during these difficult times.  Great folks and information.  In my opinion, the best forum out there.
Thanks Bubba! Times are certainly rough right now, especially for those of us dealing with chronic anxiety or depression issues. The key for me has been trying to stay positive, focus only on the things I can control, and stay away from the headlines! The world will get through this together and we will come out stronger on the other side.