Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi people
Hi guys, I'm Sandbwoy, and found this forum by accident after searching around for anxiety meds. My main day to day issues are with anxiety but as sometimes happens, this comes along with a side helping of depression too. 

Used to be around on various forums back in the RC days (I'm from the UK) but those days are sadly long gone. I've only recently had my first experience ordering from an IOP and was massively impressed (and surprised)! So as this will likely be a regular thing for me now, I believe I will benefit from being around this place with you guys. And I'll do my best to contribute to the conversation where I can along the way.
Sandbwoy, WELCOME FRIEND! You will not have any problems here as long as you play by the rules and just 47 posts and you are good. Start a thread and ask some questions, do not be shy! Forget the RC's as I just posted to another member yesterday, there are plenty of tried and true things for you. They are RC's as Doc's experiment with them for different uses, mine was for my first colonoscopy, terrible and uncomfortable experience. Have not checked but maybe they are cheap or folks just want to experiment? Forgive the Rant and glad you have joined us!! Peace-FF
Welcome. May u find all u need herein.

The rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Now, Mind You, we take the rules quite seriously. It is the forcefield b/w a family forum that helps people in need. And a chaotic forum filled with liars and thieves. Five posts in any twenty four hour period or u will quickly meet Ice Wizard. Just sayin. I myself would keep to those five posts a day. When u make fifty, U may PM another and see more vendors. And make ten posts a day.

Your goal is about 150 posts. Do not fall for anyone PMing you with false leads. We, the staff and long standing members of this forum will never steer you wrong. Which is why we put up your options and let u decide.

Please peruse those rules. We don't want undue attention by talk of certain products or such. We speak in code or in PMs. You never know whom is also reading these forums, so we believe in safety.

Welcome. Many of us have anxiety issues and PTSD. You will fit right in.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Hello Sandbwoy,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

Hope all is well and you find something here that suits your needs.

MH
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm starting to feel at home already. Been a long time since I've been a regular poster on a forum of any kind, but I like the vibe of this place already and imagine I will hang around.

Charon, thanks for the welcome and the link to the forum rules. I have just sat and read through them entirely and can assure you that you guys will get no bother from me. It amazes me that some people would actually break some of these rules in the first place, putting the entire community at risk of being identified. Can't be too careful these days.

fishfarmer, thanks for the welcome. Your colonoscopy tale, coincidentally, was one of the first posts I read when I arrived here. Sorry to hear about your experience, that sounds absolutely terrifying and I can't imagine being in that situation.

Mr. HIND, everything is well at the moment (surprisingly!), and I'm sure I'll find plenty of interesting information around here. Nice to meet you.
Welcome indeed ....

Great members are always appreciated, knotheads, on the other hand are frowned upon heavily ....

I am surely looking forward to your posts ...

Best to you

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
IceWizard, I feel like I've been around the block enough times to contribute meaningful perspectives, and for that reason I believe I'm more likely to be a great member than a knothead.

And I'll be sure to stick to my limit of 5 posts in a 24 hour period. Charon has already warned me of your enforcement of this particular rule, and I don't need telling twice. I'll be sure to be respectful of all the rules.

Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated.
Nice to meet you Sandwoy,

Many of us suffer from similar ailments. I’m sure you will find this community a nice and welcoming environment where you can speak freely and relate to people where it may be difficult to in the outside world. Glad to have you on board with us!
“Do the Day, and let the Day do You.”
Chopsticks44, nice to meet you too.

You're right, sometimes in the real world I just don't want to be around people and occasionally this really causes suffering. Whereas here, I can speak openly about difficult topics without feeling uncomfortable.

Sometimes I don't even like talking about my anxiety / depression / addiction recovery with the people closest to me, and sometimes I can't even put a point on why that is difficult. But on this forum, I can see that won't be an issue, and that fact in itself makes me feel more at ease.

Thanks for the welcome.
Hello and welcome, Sandbwoy...Smile