Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and need help =)
Hi everyone I'm a new member and this is my first post. I was hoping I could get some help from the veteran guys here. On macro mass webpage, it says 1 blister on products is that an entire blister pack or is it one tablet I'm a bit confused because some stuff says strips as well. Any help would be wonderful.
(08-01-2020, 02:22 AM)twilight2023 Wrote: Hi everyone I'm a new member and this is my first post. I was hoping I could get some help from the veteran guys here. On macro mass webpage, it says 1 blister on products is that an entire blister pack or is it one tablet I'm a bit confused because some stuff says strips as well. Any help would be wonderful.
 I'm an idiot I figured it out.  Big Grin I wanted to thank everyone here for making this wonderful website I'm Bipolar and struggle wildly with anxiety and this site is a godsend.
Welcome twilight2023

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is much more than that. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because of those rules and it's also easy to break em without knowing. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps this forum the best.

You got great people here willing to help in any way they can. The Moderators work long and hard to keep the drama to a minimum and we always got to help them by making sure to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested in and start a thread or 2 of your own and let everyone get to know
you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hello twilight2023, and welcome to the club.

I also suffer from terrible anxiety, and as you say, this forum is a godsend. I find that I can discuss things here that would make me uncomfortable to talk about in the real world. There are many other members just like you in this forum and I'm sure you'll fit in really well.

Also, coincidentally, just like you I was confused by the Macro Mass products where some say 'one blister' while other products say 'strips'. I must admit, it still confuses me to this day!

Take care
Welcome. May u find all u need. The rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hour period.

For future reference Please don't put a vendor in the welcome thread. Do not order from his website. Contact Macro Mass at one of his emails. To place any order. Put in a fake number 1,2,3,4,5. No real phone numbers. He will never call you.

His website is to get an idea of what he carries. Only order thru him directly using email. And he will answer all questions.

k? But, should have been in macro's thread.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
It’s nice to have you as part of the ioplist family twilight2023! There are so many amazing people here, people who genuinely care about your well being. Hope you can find what you need.
Blessings,
Noel
It is a proven fact that being generous will make you a happier person.
Source:  University of Zurich
Welcome twilight, Glad you found us and decided to join as new members often bring new insight and sometimes share new info that we can always use during these difficult times. I look forward to hearing your story and I know the members will be glad to assist you on your journey! Best Wishes-FF
Hello twilight! Welcome to the forum!

Rest assured that you're not alone, and I hope you find everything you need here. Cheers!