Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Good Ole Days" of IOP's
Would love some stories from those of you who have been at this for MANY years! Not sure how long I have been at this but it started for me when I joined PR Forum, which turned out to be a BIG Mistake and glad the kind folks at IOPList took me in after I was Banned. I think I started right about at the end of the good old days as there were so many sites and vendors that it became a hobby to order from each one that had my med and see who had the best product at the best price. There was really not much stealth when it came to packaging as I remember AMC sent 2 glass bottles in a padded envelope via Royal Air-mail and the package sounded like a babies rattle. Many others were just blisters in an envelope that made just about as much noise. I was just ordering clonazepam but recall quite a few places that did offer codeine. Benzos are still pretty easy to find these days but from what I have heard, PK's are getting much more difficult and are very expensive. Seems now that we are kind of treading water as we loose a few and pick up a few? Any of you are welcome to share a story or a memory about your experiences in the world of IOP's, Thanks-FF
(08-01-2020, 04:54 PM)fishfarmer Wrote: Would love some stories from those of you who have been at this for MANY years! Not sure how long I have been at this but it started for me when I joined PR Forum, which turned out to be a BIG Mistake and glad the kind folks at IOPList took me in after I was Banned. I think I started right about at the end of the good old days as there were so many sites and vendors that it became a hobby to order from each one that had my med and see who had the best product at the best price. There was really not much stealth when it came to packaging as I remember AMC sent 2 glass bottles in a padded envelope via Royal Air-mail and the package sounded like a babies rattle. Many others were just blisters in an envelope that made just about as much noise. I was just ordering clonazepam but recall quite a few places that did offer codeine. Benzos are still pretty easy to find these days but from what I have heard, PK's are getting much more difficult and are very expensive. Seems now that we are kind of treading water as we loose a few and pick up a few? Any of you are welcome to share a story or a memory about your experiences in the world of IOP's, Thanks-FF

Greetings all

My first experience was with Libsol.com if anyone here is old enough to remember them. I agree with all FF said. No stealth and PK abundant and cheap compared to today's standards.
I do miss when Venezuela was a really hopping with killer deals
"Bag O Benzo's" ring a bell to anyone??

Trying to remember name of first forum. It was like Casarta or something similar. Going back 18 years here

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
My first IOP was in the early 2000s his name was gerhkes.brsource or some crap like that and he always came through. I used him mostly for anabolics but also benzos mostly for anxiety and sleep problems from the steroids. Then in 2010 or so I used servicesolution4u for several years because at the time I was struggling with Bipolar 1 disorder and had no insurance so I was forced to buy from an IOP for help and they always came through and had excellent packaging. But as far as I know, those sources are nothing but a memory and it makes me sad.  

Cry