Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I do something offensive?
Hello all! Curious if there was something I did unknowingly to upset the vendors? None of my go-to are responding. Love to you all ~ MrFussbudget
Right now some countries are back in lockdown. Don't take it personally. And of course the USPS service and others I reckon are being caught up in the PREVENT VOTER FRAUD stuff. We don't get junk mail regularly any more.

Vendors will post in restricted area if the lockdown is being lifted.

But some do not answer if they know they cannot deliver yet.

But it is not you. Its political nonsense over mail in voting. And it is covid. And rioting against the lockdowns. Again.

People receive whom placed orders, but it took longer than anticipated. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Heart 
was wondering the same thing thanks for explaining was waiting and waiting but no new replies from my angels also hate being annoying but this explained it rather wait than have issues come up later i guess when they say patients is virtue its right this should solve a lot of problems for other people so Heart
Also, a few of us have been locked out with that dagnabbit code authorization mismatch. And admin of steel is a tad bit under the weather now. So give him a couple days to walk u thru if u get that mismatch thingie.

But, a very good vendor showed up for Mr.Fussbudget once she posted that. Seems some types of accounts are being used as fishing attempts to get client info or vendor info. So ur vendor may be using his or her alternative email now.

Good luck all.

(08-06-2020, 09:22 PM)Charon Wrote: Also, a few of us have been locked out with that dagnabbit code authorization mismatch. And admin of steel is a tad bit under the weather now. So give him a couple days to walk u thru if u get that mismatch thingie.

But, a very good vendor showed up for Mr.Fussbudget once she posted that. Seems some types of accounts are being used as fishing attempts to get client info or vendor info. So ur vendor may be using his or her alternative email now.

Good luck all.

ty for the update who ever is doing thse phishing attempts is honestly such a l**wlife i would use other words but i could than most likely write 10 pages of how low these people are. hopefully it comes back to bite them. i will continue to wait but this is unfair to everyone. these people who are going out of the way to bully people who want a better quality of life are sad animals
Ok, and i just grabbed this on the postal service. I am not political. I just know my postal worker is trying to retire. They won't let her.

And reports are to make sure people can or cannot do mail in votes, that some deliberately screwed with the postal system.

So this may help some of u understand.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer wrote to Postmaster General Louis DeJoy on Thursday to ask him to reverse recent operational changes made in the Postal Service. Pelosi and Schumer met with DeJoy on Wednesday, along with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, in what Schumer later described as a "heated" meeting.

Pelosi and Schumer said in their letter that they confronted DeJoy Wednesday over "reports of a dramatic increase in delayed and undelivered mail impacting mail delivery times and quality of service." They wrote that DeJoy had confirmed that the Postal Service had instituted the changes in June, soon after he became postmaster general.

"These changes include reductions of overtime availability, restrictions on extra mail transportation trips, testing of new mail sorting and delivery policies at hundreds of Post Offices, and the reduction of the number and use of processing equipment at mail processing plants," the two Democratic leaders wrote.