Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are you all having problems with USPS?
I’ve had more misses this past year than ever before. I mean I guess it’s to be expected with all that went on but it’s been a rough go. I’m really sorry to hear that MrRotoRooter. Interesting and odd they gave you an appraisal...like Charon has said: don’t even respond. I’m hoping I don’t get an LLs from some of these MIA subscriptions but I will cross that bridge when I get to it. Hopefully things start improving soon!
-DD
Wow Roto!!
Have had my share of LL's but NEVER heard of or seen one with an appraisal amount!!!
That is really going a bit far out there!!!
So Sorry. 

Best of Luck on the birds still flying!!

Slick
Sorry to hear about that Mr Roto. Just toss it and pretend it never happened. That’s what I do with mine. Plus there is a lot of fraudulent letters out there. Just got one from my mortgage company.
(05-25-2021, 02:06 AM)MrRotoRooter Wrote: I guess I just got my first LL saying that my @lpr@zol@m was seized and they give me an option to pay their appraisal for $703 lol what a joke... I’m pretty sure this is the bird I was waiting on from “D”... so I still have two birds flying around from “H” which I’m really surprised I haven’t gotten but either way good luck to all.. really a huge disappointment and waste of money

Greetings,

In the same boat as MrRotoRooter. Just got my second Letter of Affection in 2 weeks. Second sounds like the same as MrRotoRooter. Second letter much more detailed than first letter. 5 pages long including a picture of mag opened with contents and assigning values and such.

Good luck all

Peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Oh, Mercy, Fury. Most of us had hoped no one was taking pictures and assigning value to confiscated packages.

Sighs...
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel