Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
USPS dump and abandon truck full of mail....
I found this quite interesting and thought others here would as well. It might be a possible explanation of how some members magazines just disappear. 

hxxps://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/08/us/usps-mail-dump-parking-lot-trnd/index.html
I wouldn’t trust a single thing CNN reports. They are literally a propaganda network.
Regardless of CNN being a propaganda network and nothing else, this did happen. My father in law is very high up the chain at USPS and the contractor that did this WILL be found. The bags were parcels not letters. And every time parcels are loaded onto trucks there is an internal scan.

Father in law says whoever did this at 7:15am is not only a moron for doing it when people are out and about but also bc they will find out who did it within a week or so.
That's why many of us in the US are against mail in ballots. I'm sure a lot more of these situations happen and are not reported. Citizens need to vote in person with a valid ID unless they are disabled or otherwise cannot.