Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
login disappeared
ah, thank u admin.

i found nothing either.

thank u so much for ur time, my friend.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(08-10-2015, 09:19 PM)Charon Wrote: ah, thank u admin.  

i found nothing either.  

thank u so much for ur time, my friend.

Anything for you Dear One. I am desperately waiting for an update to the forum. Many bugs found have been reported to the forum software team by now. Man handling a forum is a hard thing to do.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Admin ... You do make it look easy as hard as it is ... I know you have a lot to handle ,but you do it really well ...

Thanks for all you do for us to keepbus safe here ...
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
(08-10-2015, 09:49 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Admin ... You do make it look easy as hard as it is ... I know you have a lot to handle ,but you do it really well ...

Thanks for all you do for us to keepbus safe here ...

Tongue
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
We do, however, have the greatest co admin possible for safety and security.

And, he has, behind the scenes, experts handling any glitches that have come up.

This is nothing new for any forum as it grows.

So, bear with us. All problems are being dealt with as they arise.

Normal "gremlins on the wing" that one finds when first building a new site/forum.

This I know. (Trust me on this one. This is not my first forum. And, I shall never tell which others I have been responsible for building. I don't do the Tech work. I work with our members. Our family.)
Believe it or not ... I was a super mod at a "warez" forum years ago .. Whew! The charactors that showed up there were a handfull to say the least....

But it took a few direct hits and the bottom kinda fell out ... It was an experience and I haven't done that since ...

Katrina ... Then Rita came through like about a week apart ... Now Katrina didn't hit were I was, but Rita tore the town up pretty good ... I had to pack up and burn off ... Never set up my system since ... Probably needs a few upgrades by now lol ...

One day before long I'd like to set it back up ... My hobbies are not limited to posting on sites .. I do enjoy building them as well and "collecting" programs, movies, etc...

I still have two crates of "stuff" burnt on CD's .. Everything from traceroutes to Houdini 3D Creator to hex editors... I like to get them, patch them, install them, then take off what I don't use and archive them for future endevors....

Ahhh well ... One day soon I hope...
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

it is no surprise to me, Ice.

You are awesome at building a forum.
And you are too kind to me ...
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

That's another feature about .org that I like, the purged and the blacklisted are NOT members.

(08-10-2015, 09:13 PM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:11 PM)Charon Wrote: i could swear we had 184 members yesterday.

now, we have fewer.

If u ever saw the Captain Kirk gentleman in Twilight Zone, there must be a gremlin on the wing.

Co admin will find out what happened.

Dear Charon, Yes, Our member count was 184 and is 178 now because the member counter includes purged and blacklisted members as well. But there is a time limit for those Purged or Blacklisted members to be shown in the members section and then they are removed from that list due to which the count dropped from 184 to 178.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
hey all, thank you for all the help and replies, I was using the exact same credentials with my prior account here as I am using now, same username and everything, I was referred over by phasedance a while back, I guess I will have to start posting again and get my numbers back up, it was odd, when I searched my name in prior posts it shows Charon saying hi months ago but my original post was not there...all good and thank you all, please let me know if anything changes for me, otherwise I will keep sharing, but this place is great, hence why I chose nicenchill because that's how everything should be lol

for sake of example I searched and found the following; so I know I am at the right place lol

Charon Online
Administrator

Threads: 118

06-09-2015, 11:57 AM
welcome nicenchill. hope u enjoy visiting with us.

good to have u here.