Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
login disappeared
well, glad u found ur way back home to us. this time, we plan to keep u. LOL.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
glad to be back, glad to be here at this great place for people to communicate and to help each other out, thanks to all, and thanks especially to Charon and the admins
Good to see ya back Fire ....Lots been a happening ...
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
(08-11-2015, 10:05 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Hi gang.  Got the password reset feature to work and this time I wrote down my new password.  

So many passwords, so little memory!

Smiles,

Fire

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Hey there Fire. Welcome back. Glad you are all straightened out on how to get on.
hey, fireplaces. how r u, girlfriend?

so many forums. so little time. kidding. i kid.

u made it! u defeated the password problem.

good to see u. always better late than never. (u r the only one in this new forums history to be able to post whilst it said under ur name: not activated. go figure.)

(((HUGS AND SMILES)))
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I have my browsers set to remember all my login information. Although the information isn't always remembered, it's on my computer and easy enough to find if needed. The same goes for anyone else who has the browsers set to remember.

I'm not worried about being hacked, I have plenty of security software in place, some acquired and some of my own making. As far as very sensitive information, banks, CCs, etc., I have it set up so I receive immediate text alerts anytime transactions of $1.00 or more occur. I have tested them all and the alerts are immediate.

If anyone tries to access any of the sites from anywhere other than my computer, they are hit with a maze of security questions to answer, even if it's remote access through this computer.  These security questions have been completely wiped from my HD.  

I also use a drive wiper and grime fighter which both basically scrub the free space of my HD, removing any footprints, super cookies, ghost images, etc. It can be a pain in the keister, but worth it. I'd still be doing the same even if I didn't have my browsers set to remember.

Again, if your browsers are set to remember, your user names and passwords are on your computer and very easy for you to retrieve.
(08-11-2015, 10:05 PM)LFirePlaces Wrote: Hi gang.  Got the password reset feature to work and this time I wrote down my new password.  

So many passwords, so little memory!

Smiles,

Fire

Hi FirePlaces,

I almost think at the end of your post I could have been reading this in the humorous thread.

Ha funny ,
So many passwords so little memory.

Well I am glad you got it squared away......

a big smile to you......  Smile
hey I just wanted to say thank you again to all for the help in making sure I was ok and up and running on the forum, you guys rock
Hey that's what we do ... It makes us happy ...
So glad you made it back here...
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]