Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
login disappeared
hey all, wanted to say hi again, I was a member here for a while then suddenly my post count is gone and my login was not valid, did something happen?  hope all else is well, Charon, maybe you can msg me, we used to talk in the old days elsewhere
hey Harley,

I know what site you are talking about, and I am not mistaken, if I search my name I see people like Charon comment about me, but my stuff was all gone, now I am back, so odd, hopefully an admin can help me out here...I was referred over here by someone who left that other site..said this place was a safe haven for us to talk
hi, nicenchill. i can find no other account for u. u were not banned.

but, i could swear in our lengthy welcome thread, when u heard we prefer a no drama site, u stated that was ur style.

or words to that effect.

i shall have my co admin, the technical wiz, see if i missed anything.

but, nonetheless, welcome again.

may u find all u need.

(been a tad bit hectic for me. please wait for co admin to possibly resolve where ur posts could have gone. i just know i recognized ur name. from which forum? that gets tricky. we shall resolve this.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I remember the name ... nicenchill was here when I got here ...

The name was just different so I picked up on it ...

So ... How ya been...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
i could swear we had 184 members yesterday.

now, we have fewer.

If u ever saw the Captain Kirk gentleman in Twilight Zone, there must be a gremlin on the wing.

Co admin will find out what happened.

oops, please give me a few days to get back to u, nice. i have so much on my plate to handle in real life at the moment.

sorry. u know i would never say that if i were not inundated with work and assorted life challenges.

i shall PM u soon as i can. U have my word.

(08-10-2015, 08:11 PM)Charon Wrote: i could swear we had 184 members yesterday.

now, we have fewer.

If u ever saw the Captain Kirk gentleman in Twilight Zone, there must be a gremlin on the wing.

Co admin will find out what happened.

Dear Charon, Yes, Our member count was 184 and is 178 now because the member counter includes purged and blacklisted members as well. But there is a time limit for those Purged or Blacklisted members to be shown in the members section and then they are removed from that list due to which the count dropped from 184 to 178.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
(08-10-2015, 07:31 PM)Charon Wrote: hi, nicenchill.  i can find no other account for u.  u were not banned.

but, i could swear in our lengthy welcome thread, when u heard we prefer a no drama site, u stated that was ur style.

or words to that effect.

i shall have my co admin, the technical wiz, see if i missed anything.

but, nonetheless, welcome again.

may u find all u need.

(been a tad bit hectic for me.  please wait for co admin to possibly resolve where ur posts could have gone.  i just know i recognized ur name.  from which forum?  that gets tricky.  we shall resolve this.)

NicenChill registered today and only made 2 posts as per the records i see within the records available. I see no deleted post and no nothing in the cache for NiceNChill.
(08-10-2015, 05:51 PM)nicenchill Wrote: hey all, wanted to say hi again, I was a member here for a while then suddenly my post count is gone and my login was not valid, did something happen?  hope all else is well, Charon, maybe you can msg me, we used to talk in the old days elsewhere

Can you please let me know what was your other Login name. Thank you.
ah, thank u admin.

i found nothing either.

thank u so much for ur time, my friend.