Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleepingtabletsdirect.com
Anyone have any experience with these? I remember reading a thread about a month ago where I think Sandbwoy was discussing but can't seem to find the thread now.
(11-19-2020, 12:51 PM)PWJ22 Wrote: Anyone have any experience with these? I remember reading a thread about a month ago where I think Sandbwoy was discussing but can't seem to find the thread now.

Same here! I literally have the tab opened now and a very small order, ready to check out. I came back to try and scope it out again.
Alas, here we are. After doing some personal research, I’m going to see how it goes. 
I’ll report back. Ten four, Over and out.
(11-29-2020, 03:51 AM)Oixtoxcupcakes Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 12:51 PM)PWJ22 Wrote: Anyone have any experience with these? I remember reading a thread about a month ago where I think Sandbwoy was discussing but can't seem to find the thread now.

Same here! I literally have the tab opened now and a very small order, ready to check out. I came back to try and scope it out again.
Alas, here we are. After doing some personal research, I’m going to see how it goes. 
I’ll report back. Ten four, Over and out.

Glad I'm not going crazy. I've also done some further research and will report back with news, so keep me posted.
Did anyone take the plunge and check them out?
Yeah I did some more reasearch....don't want to judge too soon...but a few red flags were raised for me and my gut tells me something's not right...

Appearance very different and packaging not quite right...as if trying to look legit but not entirely convincing. Decided to send to Wedinos for analysis. Will report back on results.
(01-07-2021, 11:42 AM)PWJ22 Wrote: Yeah I did some more reasearch....don't want to judge too soon...but a few red flags were raised for me and my gut tells me something's not right...

Appearance very different and packaging not quite right...as if trying to look legit but not entirely convincing. Decided to send to Wedinos for analysis. Will report back on results.

i think im okay posting on here - with wedinos id be careful now to 100 %  believe . i used to rely on them and 99 %   the item is what its supposed to be -  but i dont think they are true with all the results on many items . i also think theres an agenda to publish the wrong description to stop folk buying such items . i had a little thing a bit back that made me think that (   2  tabs  from same box - 2 different results . 1 was correct ) .

When wedinos 1st started it was flooded with steroids - many many fakes appeard but they stopped testing steroids as getting flooded .
I think this is a scam website. I’m sure some other members know for sure.
OR
All I can come up with is this:::

>https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sleepingtabletsdirect.com

It's all about how much trust do you put in TrustPilot

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
(01-13-2021, 09:19 PM)xssupps Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 11:42 AM)PWJ22 Wrote: Yeah I did some more reasearch....don't want to judge too soon...but a few red flags were raised for me and my gut tells me something's not right...

i think im okay posting on here - with wedinos id be careful now to 100 %  believe . i used to rely on them and 99 %   the item is what its supposed to be -  but i dont think they are true with all the results on many items . i also think theres an agenda to publish the wrong description to stop folk buying such items . i had a little thing a bit back that made me think that (   2  tabs  from same box - 2 different results . 1 was correct ) .

When wedinos 1st started it was flooded with steroids - many many fakes appeard but they stopped testing steroids as getting flooded .

Interesting. I'd always just trusted their results were accurate. I've posted something about this on the dedicated Wedinos thread to see what other people's experiences have been. It'll be interesting to hear if others have similar doubts.

(01-13-2021, 11:51 PM)IceWizard Wrote: All I can come up with is this:::

>https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sleepingtabletsdirect.com

It's all about how much trust do you put in TrustPilot

Ice

Yeah I checked out all these reviews before going ahead. I was amazed there were so many positive ones and very few negatives. I'm usually skeptical when there are so many positives reviews, and while there are quite a few rave reviews from TP users who have only ever left one review (ie for this company) and no others - which is always a bit of a red flag, weirdly there are probably just as many from what seem like real TP users who have left other reviews for (often unrelated) companies dating back months or years - suggesting they're not just fake accounts set up by this company to leave positive reviews.

I dunno, I knew all this going in, but decided to roll the dice anyway. But having now received I'm pretty sure these are fake. I'll wait for Wedinos results before passing judgement but I suspect these are not legit.

Will update everyone when I have confirmation